• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Register for June Shows in the Booking Blitz - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, a "Booking Blitz" is a concentrated effort to schedule multiple parties in a short period of time in order to generate a high volume of sales and bookings. To prepare for a Booking Blitz, one should have a list of potential hosts, a clear understanding of products and promotions, and a script or talking points for outreach. Various methods can be used to reach out to potential hosts, such as phone calls, emails, and social media. The number of parties to aim for during a Booking Blitz will depend on individual goals and availability, but it is important to focus on quality bookings rather than just quantity. To make a Booking Blitz successful, one should stay organized, offer enticing incentives, ask for referrals, and maintain a positive attitude.
Teresa LM
"To participate in the Booking Blitz, eligible Consultants must register new June 2011 Shows online
between June 2 and midnight CT on June 5, 2011."

Where does a person go to register these new June shows?

It will show up on CC on June 2nd. There will be some sort of form to fill out starting that day. :)

Thank you.

I am still not seeing the form. Is it up yet?

Their website person must be having a bad day. Consultant Connection doesn't seem to be working right, the form isn't up, hmmm.....I'll have to check back later. I need to make some more phone calls too.

I couldn't find it either so I just called tech support and they are working on it now.

Yay! It's ready!

Already won a Free Sauce! It will be shipped week of June 13th!

I didn't win. :(

Me either :( and I entered my four shows!

can you enter yourself as a host? I didn't see anything in the rules....

I still don't see where to do it?!

Go to Consultants Corner > Recognition and Incentives in the top tabs, find the Sizzling Booking thing and when that page opens, you will see it.

No instant win, but got 3 new bookings! Wahoo!

flemings99 said:
No instant win, but got 3 new bookings! Wahoo!

That's OK, you win MORE with those bookings!! ;)
Congratulations!!

Related to Register for June Shows in the Booking Blitz - Limited Time Offer!

1. What is a "Booking Blitz"?

A "Booking Blitz" is a focused effort to schedule a high volume of parties or cooking shows in a short amount of time. It involves reaching out to potential hosts and booking multiple parties in a short period, typically 1-2 weeks. The goal of a Booking Blitz is to generate a lot of sales and bookings in a short amount of time.

2. How do I prepare for a Booking Blitz?

To prepare for a Booking Blitz, it is important to have a list of potential hosts and their contact information. You should also have a clear understanding of the products and promotions you will be offering during the Blitz. It is also helpful to have a script or talking points to use when reaching out to potential hosts.

3. How do I reach out to potential hosts during a Booking Blitz?

There are several ways to reach out to potential hosts during a Booking Blitz. You can make phone calls, send emails, or use social media to connect with potential hosts. It is important to personalize your outreach and highlight the benefits of hosting a party, such as free products and discounts.

4. How many parties should I aim to book during a Booking Blitz?

The number of parties you should aim to book during a Booking Blitz will vary depending on your goals and availability. Some consultants aim to book at least 10 parties, while others may aim for 20 or more. It is important to set a realistic goal and focus on quality bookings rather than just quantity.

5. How can I make my Booking Blitz successful?

To make your Booking Blitz successful, it is important to stay organized and focused. Keep track of your progress and follow up with potential hosts. Offer enticing incentives and promotions to encourage people to book parties. Also, don't be afraid to ask for referrals from current hosts to expand your potential host list. And most importantly, have a positive attitude and believe in the value of the products and parties you are offering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alibene80
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
613flavah
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
  • kayleigh