• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Incentive Reward Well Worth It

In summary, Sarah is excited about the new product coming out in June and is looking forward to earning it. She has already earned it and is looking forward to using it in her business.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
If you have not seen the May consultant news online do it NOW!!! They are coming out with a new product on June 1st and we can it now. All we have to do is hold and submit two shows between now and May 15th and we get it. It is a new product to replace the chillzanne server. My customers are going to JUMP FOR JOY!!! I can't wait to get on the phone and tell them all about it!!! It is AWESOME!!!! I love Pampered Chef! I AM SO HAPPY (can you tell?) Oh and by the way June is the sellathon month so get on the phone and get some bookings for June! I am going to earn so much this year. SO EXCITED!!!

Sarah

Sarah I am very excited about the new product..I took a picture of it on the website today with my phone and sent it to my sister..she is one of my hosts for the first 15 days of May..so I wanted her to see how cool the product is that I am trying to earn..so she knows how important it is to me to close her show on time

My friend is hosting a party for me in June and I just showed it to her and she blurted "I want that" as soon as I showed her the photo. SHe said her guests will want it too. I know I want it! LOL! I want 2 of them! LOL!

It looks fantastic. I love the versatility.

What is sell-a-thon month?

One big tip - DO NOT book June until your May is the way you want it! You would hate to focus on June and loose what you have or could have for May!Sell-a-thon is when we can earn the new products that will be coming out. The amount you earn is determined by your sales that month. It's in the consultant news.

Ah darn. I'm in Canada and our May CN still isnt up :( On that note, I havent yet received my April CN in the mail yet.

To expand on what wadesgirl said - not only should you not focus on June until your May is booked, but you can use the new product to excite your May hosts - because they can get it as the past host benefit if someone books and holds a June show from their show.

I have 12 shows for May because I want everyone to have pink products in their house. I also believe that if I don't have a strong May then June won't be that strong and the same throughout the rest of the summer. I am so EXCITED about the upcoming specials. I will have 4 shows go in before May 15th so I am very excited to earn the new product. I have had customer after customer ask me for this. I can not wait to get on the phone today and start booking more June shows. I only wanted 6 shows for June but might do more now. SO HAPPY!!!You can see consultant news on line. Since I haven't been getting mine until the middle of the month I go there ALL the time to see it!!!

I had 3 parties this last weekend, so I earned the product already! So excited to get it! My sales are over $2000 and it's only the 4th of the month. And with 8 more shows this month, it should be a really great one! June is looking really good too, got on the phone last night and got 2 more shows and a catalog party, making it 10 total for June! I should earn lots of the new products in the sell a thon and make enough money for chicago and a trip to mall of america and Valley fair in August with the family! It's so nice to plan things and not stress about paying for them!!!

I love it! Now to get booking some shows!

What is the "May Incentive Reward Well Worth It" program?

The "May Incentive Reward Well Worth It" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in the month of May. It is designed to reward consultants for reaching certain sales goals and encourages them to push themselves during one of the busiest months of the year.

What are the sales goals for the "May Incentive Reward Well Worth It" program?

The sales goals for the "May Incentive Reward Well Worth It" program vary depending on your consultant level. For Executive Directors, the goal is $5,000 in sales, for Senior Directors it is $4,000, and for Directors it is $3,000. Consultants who reach these goals will receive a special reward.

What is the reward for reaching the sales goals in the "May Incentive Reward Well Worth It" program?

The reward for reaching the sales goals in the "May Incentive Reward Well Worth It" program is a free product bundle worth over $100. This bundle includes a variety of popular Pampered Chef products that will help you in your business and in the kitchen.

Do I have to be a certain level to participate in the "May Incentive Reward Well Worth It" program?

No, all levels of consultants are eligible to participate in the "May Incentive Reward Well Worth It" program. However, the sales goals and rewards vary depending on your consultant level. This is a great opportunity for consultants at all levels to push themselves and earn a valuable reward.

How do I track my progress in the "May Incentive Reward Well Worth It" program?

You can track your progress in the "May Incentive Reward Well Worth It" program through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you how much you have sold and how close you are to reaching the sales goals. You can also ask your team leader or regional manager for updates on your progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD