• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the June Incentive Still Allowing a Buffer for End-of-Month Shows?

In summary, the new guidelines for closing out end of month shows states that the show must be held and submitted June 1-30th. If you are still within the 2 day limit or the end of the month, you are allowed to close the show. If you are past the 2 day limit or the end of the month, you will need to turn the show into the next month show and you will not receive the incentive.
apamperedone
We use to be able to close out the end of month shows by the 5th if the next month and still have them count towards the incentives. I don't see that any where, just the the shows have to be held and submitted 06/01/08 - 06/31/08. Are they not allowing the buffer now? I have my last show scheduled for the 29th of June, if it doesn't count towards my incentive I won't earn the new products! Bummer!

That is correct - this time around, they have to held AND submitted June 1-30.

You still have time to work with this host to close on the 30th - maybe offer some incentive to get her to close, and also let her know what it means for you to have her close then.

HO changed it this year :cry: I also have a show on the 29th - so I guess we have to Host Coach out butts off to get those shows closed in time. I am going to tell her ahead of time that I have a goal that I am working towards so I need to wrap up her show by the end of the month. I think with telling her that ahead of time - we will be able to do it!!!!

Jenna, we just said the exact same thing...only in different ways!:p :D

If I am needing to close by the end of the month, either for commission or for an incentive I tell them right away that we will be closing their show that night and to please have their wish list ready and all their outside orders collected (with payment). If you tell your hosts now, there should not be a problem.

Just let your hosts know that you are trying to acheive an incentive, they will usually work with you on it!

I have a show on the 28th and I have told this host (a personal friend of mine) that it MUST close immediately.

I put the following notice on her invites in tiny type:

"This is an express show and will be closing immediately. Orders and payment are appreciated on or before the date this show is held. Outside orders may be placed in advance at website/dianemylastname. Select the “Order Products” link at the BOTTOM of the page and enter host's name as the host.

I have ALWAYS told my host in order to receive the current month's special they HAVE to close by the last day of the month. I have NEVER told them they have until the end of the next month. I do this b/c I know they would keep putting it off and normally that does not generate more sales in the end when it stays open for a while. And also, I do not have to worry about the "held and submitted" part of incentives since I have already told them that.

I stick to it too. If they decide to submit later then they have to turn it into the next month show - that normally really makes them get it in!!!

Maybe it's because our hosts haven't been keen to extend their shows, but we've closed all of our shows on the night. Having said that, I hadn't thought of pointing them to our website after their show...

jrstephens said:
I have ALWAYS told my host in order to receive the current month's special they HAVE to close by the last day of the month. I have NEVER told them they have until the end of the next month. I do this b/c I know they would keep putting it off and normally that does not generate more sales in the end when it stays open for a while. And also, I do not have to worry about the "held and submitted" part of incentives since I have already told them that.

I stick to it too. If they decide to submit later then they have to turn it into the next month show - that normally really makes them get it in!!!
I would be careful of this. People are pretty savvy and they go to shows with other PC consultants. They know that they don't HAVE to close that day and it may come back to bite you. Just want your wording, that's all.

I would say "It is my policy to close all shows within 2 days (or by the end of the month if it IS the end of the month)." And then point out that everyone is anxious to get their things. I also point out that 99% of hosts don't get more orders if the show is left open longer than that.

That being said, I do occasionally allow longer - I make it all about the host. If I have an incentive that I am really close to I do tell them. Most are great. But early in my business I had a host that just "couldn't" close it in time and I lost out on a big incentive. The worse part is she closed the show the very next day.

Yeah, I have one on the 28th and I have already been host coaching her towards the 30th. I just asked if there was any way possible I would really like to get it closed before the end of the month, that way she and the guests would all get their orders in a timely manner. They would all have their orders in approximately a week that way. (that is how long it takes HO to get orders to us normally) She agreed whole heartedly that this was a great idea.(thankfully)

What is the June incentive for Pampered Chef consultants?

The June incentive for Pampered Chef consultants is a special promotion where consultants can earn rewards and bonuses for reaching certain sales goals during the month of June.

How can I qualify for the June incentive?

To qualify for the June incentive, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and reach the designated sales goals during the month of June. The specific goals and rewards may vary each year.

What are some examples of rewards in the June incentive?

Some examples of rewards in the June incentive may include free products, special discounts, or even a trip or vacation. The exact rewards may vary each year and may also depend on your individual sales and performance.

Is the June incentive open to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the June incentive is open to all active Pampered Chef consultants. However, please note that the specific goals and rewards may vary based on your location and local markets.

How can I track my progress in the June incentive?

You can track your progress in the June incentive through your Pampered Chef consultant account. There, you will be able to see your current sales and whether or not you have reached the designated goals for the incentive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • dns2202
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dns2202
  • avelissar