• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Shows Booked: I'm Going For $3000 and Beyond!

Sarah has been booked for three of the next four months and is looking to book one more in July. She has been using colored sticky notes to mark her open dates.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just had to share that last night at my show I booked two more June shows! I thought I was done for the month since anyone BARELY books within two weeks. Well, one lady is having a baby in July and wanted to squeeze in a party before then and the other was busy in July and wanted one this month.

My goal for June is at least $3000 so I can hit that level in the SAT. I have never hit above the $1500 level. I was sure I'd be scrapping by as one of my parties rescheduled from this Saturday and I'm at $2000 right now. So I have my show from last night, a Saturday show and the two at the end of the month! One is the last day of the month so I told the host that if she closes that night I'd give her an extra $10 free. I thought about making it higher but might if she needs the extra push. Good thing I'm getting my laptop this weekend so I can do it all at her house!

That is fantastic! You will have to let us know how it all goes for you.

You've inspired me! I figured it was too late to try to book anything else, too, but I might just give it a try now

Sarah

I talked up the host special and also talked about how my July is pretty full already due to alot of family commitments. That makes 7 shows this month, my highest ever!

It is all in your attitude. If you let them book in what ever month they want they won't book in the month you want. I use colored sticky notes to mark the days I have open. That way when we are looking at what days work I can say "Right now I have June 28th or June 30 open, do either of those dates work for you?". I always mark the first two weeks up with my open dates first and move the sticky notes as the month progresses. I do this for the next three months that just in case this month doesn't work, I don't have to scramble to look for my next open dates.

Congratulations on booking two more shows for June! It's always exciting to see your calendar fill up, especially when you thought you were done for the month. It sounds like your guests had a great time at your show and are eager to host their own. I'm sure with your enthusiasm and great products, your June shows will be a huge success.Your goal of hitting $3000 is definitely achievable, especially with the additional shows you have booked. And congratulations on reaching the $2000 mark already! That's a huge accomplishment and shows your hard work is paying off.Offering an extra incentive to your host for closing on the last day of the month is a great idea. It's always helpful to have that extra push to close a show, and I'm sure your host will appreciate the extra $10 in free products. And having your laptop with you at the show will definitely make things easier for you.Keep up the great work and I have no doubt that you will hit your goal for June and even surpass it. Happy cooking and selling!

What are the benefits of hosting a June show for $3000 or more?

The main benefit of hosting a June show for $3000 or more is the generous host rewards you can earn. With our June host promotion, you can earn an additional $100 in free product credit on top of our regular host rewards. This means you can get even more of our high-quality kitchen and cooking products for free or at a discounted price.

How can I ensure my June show reaches the $3000 goal?

First, make sure to invite plenty of guests to your show. The more people who attend, the higher chance you have of reaching the $3000 goal. You can also encourage guests to bring a friend or family member. Additionally, you can offer incentives for guests who bring a certain number of guests or make a purchase. Lastly, be sure to promote the June host promotion and the benefits of hosting a show during this time.

What types of products can I expect to see at a June show?

At a June show, you can expect to see a wide range of products from our current catalog, as well as some special limited edition products exclusive to the June host promotion. These may include seasonal items, new releases, or popular products at a discounted price. Our consultants are also trained to provide tips and recipes on how to use our products to make your cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

Can I choose a specific date for my June show?

Yes, you can choose a specific date for your June show. Our consultants have a flexible schedule and will work with you to find a date that works best for you and your guests. We recommend choosing a date early in the month to give yourself enough time to invite guests and reach the $3000 goal.

What are the best ways to invite guests to my June show?

There are many ways to invite guests to your June show. You can send out invitations through email or social media, create a Facebook event, or hand out physical invitations. You can also ask your consultant for tips and advice on how to effectively promote your show and reach a larger audience. Don't forget to mention the June host promotion and the benefits of hosting a show during this time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • sklay723
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • kayleigh