• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected Disappointment: Venting My June Sales Woes

In summary, Michelle's director called her and let her know she was only $2.70 from the $1500 goal. She placed an individual order but forgot to backdate it to a June date. The order was submitted and is currently being picked. Michelle called the home office and they will not change anything on the order so she is $2.70 from $1500.
husbandwifepcteam
I am almost in tears due to a stupid mistake I made. My sales for June showed over $1700 but one of the shows was the end of May so it doesn't count toward June sells the sell a thon ect. So my director calls me and lets me know that I am only $2.70 from the $1500 mark and that I should place an individual order and submit it by July 5th but make sure the show date shows it being in June. Well I place the order before July 5th but forget to backdate it to a June date. The order was submitted and is currently being picked. I called the home office and they will not change anything on the order so now I am $2.70 from $1500 and can't do a thing about it. Now I won't get those FREE fall products!!! I am so mad at myself !!! I suppose I'll just have to try to get to that $3000 mark for July . All along I was just going by that $1700 total not thinking about that one show being held in May!!!! Thanks for letting me vent this to all of you because this was truly a bad bad start and it's Monday anyway. :( :confused: :(

Awwwwwwwwww....hugs...

I do have to say you have a nice director that she gave you the courtesy of calling you...that was nice of her.

...and as everyone here says...you will NEVER make that mistake again - very hard lesson. :(

Maybe for awhile put a post-in note on your computer to remind you to check all dates before submitting.

I finalize my shows now and "submit later" so I can look one last time.

janetupnorth said:
Awwwwwwwwww....hugs...

I do have to say you have a nice director that she gave you the courtesy of calling you...that was nice of her.

...and as everyone here says...you will NEVER make that mistake again - very hard lesson. :(

Maybe for awhile put a post-in note on your computer to remind you to check all dates before submitting.

I finalize my shows now and "submit later" so I can look one last time.

Yes my director is AWESOME!!!! Yes I have learned a big lesson from this! I know I just need to let it go and work toward getting the July products for free. Thanks for the encouragement!
-Michelle

Good luck on July - that is an awesome goal!

Just chiming in to say I feel for you!

You are NOT STUPID! We have ALL done things like that, especially when we are new! Just learn from it and move on...

Good luck with your July sales!!

Michelle: That stinks! One thing can make you feel better, you are amoung good company in doing something like that.

I know someone who missed the whole director's bonus & override pack for like $5.

YOU ARE NOT STUPID! I think every consultant has made that mistake at least once! Good luck with July!!!!

AGREE!!! You are definitely not stupid...you are human!
and I agree with finley we all make that mistake at least once...and NEVER do it again!
A couple years ago...I thought I sold the 25 HWC products to get the charm for my bracelet...NOPE off by ONE!!! It really meant a lot to me...My FIL was in the hospital the ENTIRE month of May with Melanoma...that was the year I kicked up the HWC thing a notch in his honor... He died 4 days into June. That charm just meant a lot to me..and I was soooo close!

I calculated my June sales over and over...and then had my husband calculate it...then I did it a few more times... I was $5.12 over my goal...WHEW!

You'll make the July one!!! Make those calls!! Send out those emails!!
I was $80 away from my goal...I sent an email to a hand ful of family, friends, and guests...and made it...by the skin of my teeth!!!

Once again, you are not stupid. You made an unfortunately common error. It stinks, and I'd give you a big old hug if I were there with you. Now, stop being so hard on yourself.

Like everyone said you aren't "DUMB" just HUMAN!!! We all make mistakes and learn from them.

It was also very nice that your director told you how close your were, very lucky to have her.

You'll remember next time!

Kelly V.

I had a consultant who missed an incentive by .43 cents a few years back...talk about bein sick!!!!!
so sorry for you! hugs
karlene

Thanks everyone for your encouraging words! I really needed all of them :) I have eight parties booked for July. My first one is tomorrow.
Thanks again!
-Michelle

husbandwifepcteam said:
Thanks everyone for your encouraging words! I really needed all of them :) I have eight parties booked for July. My first one is tomorrow.
Thanks again!
-Michelle
Way to go on a great July schedule!

Here's hoping to HUGE SALES for you!

I am so sorry! I hope you feel better soon about this. You are not stupid - just human!

1. How did your June sales go for Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, my June sales were unexpectedly low. It was a disappointment for both myself and my team.

2. What factors contributed to your disappointing sales in June?

There were a few factors that played a role in the lower sales, including a decrease in demand due to the current economic climate and challenges with shipping and delivery delays.

3. Has Pampered Chef taken any steps to address these issues?

Yes, Pampered Chef is constantly monitoring and adapting to the current market conditions and has implemented new strategies to support consultants and customers during this time.

4. How do you plan on bouncing back from this disappointment in sales?

I am committed to working closely with my team and utilizing the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef to boost sales and regain momentum in the coming months.

5. Can customers still purchase Pampered Chef products despite these challenges?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of options for customers to purchase products, including online orders and virtual parties. We are still open for business and appreciate the continued support from our loyal customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jcwarr
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • sklay723