• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing a June Show - What Counts for July Sell-a-Thon?

In summary, the July Sell-a-Thon is a promotion that allows any sales made in July to count towards your June show's total, as long as the show was closed by the end of June. This means you can earn more rewards and incentives for your June show by continuing to make sales in July. Any type of sales, including online, in-person, and orders placed through a party or event, will count towards your June show's total for the July Sell-a-Thon. You can still earn host rewards for your June show during the July Sell-a-Thon, but any additional sales made in July will not count towards your host rewards. There is no need to do anything special to participate in the July Sell-a-Thon,
kearstin
I know this is something I should know the answer to, but for some reason, I don't!

I am still trying to close a June show... Since I will be turning it in this month, will it count toward my July sales or are they just null (for purposes of the Sell-a-Thon)???

TIA,
Kearstin

Null- to count, it had to be June submitted by July 5, or held in July and submitted by Aug 5.

I was afraid of that! Oh well, thanks for the info, Ann.

:D
kearstin said:
I know this is something I should know the answer to, but for some reason, I don't!

I am still trying to close a June show... Since I will be turning it in this month, will it count toward my July sales or are they just null (for purposes of the Sell-a-Thon)???

TIA,
Kearstin
Put it as a July and it will count.

That's technically against policy, and if anyone has the June special (free BBQ basting bottle), you'd either have to tell them they don't get it, or pay for it yourself.

It is policy that the date the cooking show is held is the date that must be used for host/guest and consultant promotions. The date the show is submitted determines the month the commission is paid and at times whether a show qualifies for a certain promotion.

Catalog shows can be dated differently though. I usually choose the date the show is to close. That must be determined at the time the show is booked so that the correct specials are used especially for the guests.

1. How does the July Sell-a-Thon work?

The July Sell-a-Thon is a promotion where any sales made in July count towards your June show's total, as long as the show was closed by the end of June. This means you have the opportunity to earn more rewards and incentives for your June show by continuing to make sales in July.

2. What counts towards my June show's total for the July Sell-a-Thon?

Any sales made in July will count towards your June show's total for the July Sell-a-Thon. This includes online orders, in-person orders, and orders placed through a party or event.

3. Can I still earn host rewards for my June show during the July Sell-a-Thon?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for your June show during the July Sell-a-Thon. However, any additional sales made in July will not count towards your host rewards.

4. Do I need to do anything special to participate in the July Sell-a-Thon?

No, you do not need to do anything special to participate in the July Sell-a-Thon. As long as your June show is closed by the end of June, any sales made in July will automatically count towards your show's total.

5. Can I combine the July Sell-a-Thon with other promotions or host rewards?

Yes, you can combine the July Sell-a-Thon with other promotions or host rewards. This means you can earn even more rewards and incentives for your June show by taking advantage of multiple promotions at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dns2202
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dns2202
  • junkfortara
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
junkfortara
  • husbandwifepcteam