• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Accepting Disappointment: My June of Fewer Catalog Shows

In summary, Sarah is having a tough month. She has only one show booked for July, and it is a small open house. Her other shows are not doing well.
ahammons
I only had 3 catalog shows lined up for June, which is bad enough - but I decided that it was better that way, so that I can concentrate more on getting our house packed up.

Well, two hosts are MIA, and I just got an e-mail from the other one. Here's what it said:

Hey, I'm sorry I've had so much going on lately. I don't think I'll turn in this show, I haven't got any orders really. Just one. And they have already forgot about it. I think I'll wait until later to try to get a show together. Sorry.

Now June officially stinks!! I'll be lucky if I'm able to submit one freakin show this month!

I'm with ya... JUNE STINKS!!!!!

I've only got one show this month on June 30th and it's a open house/fundraiser I'M doing. But I think I'm going to submit it as a July show because with it, I think I have a good shot at the $3K sell-a-thon level in July AND it will help boost my commissions for the month.

Same here!! I thought I had a really good June. I had 2 cooking shows booked. One went through and had $500 show the other rescheduled for July(at least I still have her). Then I had 4 cattys. One has turn in $600 worth. 2 only have around $50 in sales. And the other I can't get a hold of!!!

So I know how you are feeling. I was really hoping that I would earn some new fall products.

July looks a little better. 3 cooking Shows booked with dates. I am keeping my fingures crossed.

Sarah

Stay in touch with those July bookings! Beyond the usual host coaching, too.

It's far too easy for optional (for the host) things to be forgotten in the summer. People are worried about vacation, and keeping the kids occupied, and covering for coworkers who are out on vacation, and million other little things. Because a show is a fun "extra" in their lives, that's what gets pushed to the back burner. They forget that it'er more than an extra to many of us.

So send little notes once a week, or leave that host a quick phone message in between host coaching calls. They'll remember their show, and you'll have a better month.

Sorry to hear that Ashley. I think it is that way with a lot of us.

I had 10 total shows scheduled thinking it would be so easy for each to average $300 to get me to Level Two. Well, two barely got to $150; 2 canceled and has not reschedules and one FORGOT she was taking up orders! I am just hoping and praying for Level One now.

And I only have one catalog booking for July. I am getting on the phone this weekend to get some more booked to have two shows for the new piece of cookware. I have a show Thursday night that I feel like I will get bookings from.

At least with two June shows we get the new "sharp products"! I am so excited about them!

I'm sorry to hear that!! I am hoping that I will even make Level 1 now! I have 4 cooking shows that I did and 2 catalog shows. The avg for my 4 cooking shows are about $200 and my catalog shows stink! 1 has 1 order of $68 and the other has nothing! I have 2 shows for July I hope and pray they don't cancel so I can get the cookware!

My sella thon last year was like that. It gets better!

I have a catalog show closing this week, but I don't know how m uch in sales she has. So to stay afloat I have sent out an email to all my customers offering a sale, and taking a hit on my commission just so that I can stay active another two months.I am offering 20% off to everyone and 30% off to past hosts. So far I have $110 in sales. I hope to make it go higher. I have a show scheduled for July 29, and I hope to close that too so I can at least get the July cookware incentive.

I am doing pretty good, I have already done 3 parties and have 1 more this Friday. My highest show so far is at $430.00, the others are at $250.00, bit they are srill open and working on outside orders. I hope I can close these before the month deadline. I really want the new sharp pieces and I am hoping my show totals will be at least $1500. JUly is slow right now, I have 1 show pending...........Hopefully I can get some bookings from my last party. August is popular, I have 5 shows booked so far, everyone wants those knives.

thePCcookinme said:
I am doing pretty good, I have already done 3 parties and have 1 more this Friday. My highest show so far is at $430.00, the others are at $250.00, bit they are srill open and working on outside orders. I hope I can close these before the month deadline. I really want the new sharp pieces and I am hoping my show totals will be at least $1500.

You sound like me! I have 3 cooking shows still open and 2 catalog shows. I was shooting for $3,000 but now I will be happy with $1500!

Make Sure
katie0128 said:
I'm with ya... JUNE STINKS!!!!!

I've only got one show this month on June 30th and it's a open house/fundraiser I'M doing. But I think I'm going to submit it as a July show because with it, I think I have a good shot at the $3K sell-a-thon level in July AND it will help boost my commissions for the month.
Make sure you submit it after July 5 b/c atherwise they will count it as a June Show:)

sharon66 said:
Make sure you submit it after July 5 b/c atherwise they will count it as a June Show:)

If it's dated as a July Show, it will be counted as a July show - you can send it in at 12:01 am July 1st, and it will be a July Show, and count for the July sellathon!
If it's dated as a June show, it must be sent in by midnight July 5th to count for the June sellathon.
Also, if it's dated as a June show, it won't matter when you submit it - it won't count for the July Sellathon

Related to Accepting Disappointment: My June of Fewer Catalog Shows

What happened in June that led to fewer catalog shows for Pampered Chef?

In June, there were a few factors that contributed to fewer catalog shows for Pampered Chef. One major factor was the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, which resulted in many people staying at home and limiting social interactions. Additionally, the company also experienced some supply chain issues, which made it difficult to fully stock and promote their products.

How does Pampered Chef handle disappointment from a decrease in catalog shows?

Pampered Chef understands that disappointment is a natural part of business and they have a system in place to handle it. The company closely monitors sales and performance, and uses this data to make strategic changes and improvements. They also offer support and resources to their consultants to help them navigate through any challenges.

What steps are being taken to increase the number of catalog shows for Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is constantly working on ways to increase their catalog shows. They are actively promoting their products through various marketing channels, such as social media and email campaigns. They also offer incentives and rewards to their consultants to encourage them to host more shows and reach out to potential customers.

How can Pampered Chef consultants deal with disappointment from a decrease in catalog shows?

Pampered Chef consultants can deal with disappointment by staying positive and focusing on other aspects of their business. This could include reaching out to past customers for repeat business, networking with other consultants, or exploring new ways to market and promote the company's products. They can also seek support and guidance from their team leaders and the company's resources.

Are there any tips for turning disappointment into motivation for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there are several tips for turning disappointment into motivation for Pampered Chef consultants. These include staying organized and setting realistic goals, being open to trying new strategies and approaches, and staying connected with the Pampered Chef community for support and inspiration. It's also important to remember that setbacks are a natural part of business and to use them as learning opportunities for future growth and success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • ahammons