• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Office Party Lunch Shows | June 23-27 Goal

In summary, an Office Party Lunch Show is a unique way for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase their products in a fun and casual setting – the office breakroom. It can be hosted by anyone with connections to an office, and can be scheduled by contacting a local consultant. The show will feature a variety of popular and new Pampered Chef products, and attendees can take advantage of special discounts and promotions. To make the most out of the show, it is recommended to invite coworkers, spread the word beforehand, and have fun while enjoying a complimentary lunch.
AmieCream
I just wanted to let you guys in on what my new goal is.

I'm going on today and tomorrow to find offices to host lunch shows.

I'm going to set a goal to fill the week of June 23-27 with one show each day at lunch. My hope is to have 5 shows that week and be able to up my June sale average.

I'm going to go in and tell the receptionist at each office my goal for that week and let her know that if she helps me plan it I will give her one cookbook of her choice (I'll pay for it with the FPV from that show).

Does anyone want to join me in this goal?

I will update to tell you how it goes!

I suggest trying small companies. Many corporations (like the one where I work) don't allow for-profit businesses to come in. Of course, you could offer it as a fundraiser for a local school, the company's favorite charity, etc.

Sarah

Response:That sounds like a great goal! Setting specific and achievable goals is always a good idea. Good luck with filling your week with lunch shows and increasing your sales for June. Offering a cookbook as an incentive for the receptionist is a smart idea, it's always good to have some extra help and support. I would love to join you in this goal, let's keep each other accountable and update each other on our progress. Looking forward to hearing about how it goes for you!

1. What is an "Office Party Lunch Show" and how does it boost sales?

An Office Party Lunch Show is a unique way to showcase Pampered Chef products in a casual and fun setting - the office breakroom! The consultant will set up a table with product displays and offer a complimentary lunch for the employees to enjoy while learning about the products. This not only introduces new potential customers to our products, but also allows them to see and try them in action, leading to increased sales.

2. Who can host an Office Party Lunch Show?

Anyone who works in an office or has connections to an office can host an Office Party Lunch Show. This could be a friend, family member, or even yourself if you work in an office. It's a great way to bring something fun and different to the workplace while also supporting a small business.

3. How do I schedule an Office Party Lunch Show?

You can schedule an Office Party Lunch Show by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to find a date and time that works for both parties and provide all the necessary information and materials for the event.

4. What kind of products will be featured at an Office Party Lunch Show?

The consultant will bring a variety of Pampered Chef products to showcase at the event, including some of our most popular and new items. They may also offer special discounts or promotions for those who make a purchase during the show.

5. How can I make the most out of my Office Party Lunch Show?

To make the most out of your Office Party Lunch Show, invite as many coworkers as possible and spread the word beforehand. Encourage your coworkers to try the products and ask the consultant any questions they may have. You can also offer to help the consultant set up and promote the event in the office beforehand. And don't forget to have fun and enjoy the complimentary lunch!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBurke
  • mandy412
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DZmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies