• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Book Parties in June? Tips and Ideas for Boosting Sales!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the struggles of getting bookings for the month of June. The person had tried various methods, such as Dollar Days and a Fantastic Friday Phone Sale, but had not had much success. They were also having trouble getting in touch with two potential hosts, one being a family member. Some suggestions were brought up, such as offering to purchase ingredients for a show if a guest picked a specific date, or doing a Mystery Host Show. The person also mentioned having one show booked for June, thanks to a swap with a friend who is a PartyLite Consultant. The conversation ended with good luck wishes for the Sell-a-Ton and the person expressing their frustration and asking for any other suggestions.
ahammons
So far, my June is... awful! I've tried everything I can think of, and still can't get any bookings. Two of my hosts who were supposed to close catalog shows by May 31st still haven't done so.... Now I'm having trouble getting in touch with them. I'm trying not to take it personally; I'm sure they're busy, but it's getting frustrating... especially since one is my SIL and the other is my cousin! The cousin actually just did one in April, but wanted to do another one since she didn't get all that she wanted the first time. It would be great if they would let me turn them in as June shows, but I'd have to actually talk to them first! Ugh!

Any suggestions on what else I could try?? I've already tried the Dollar Days - no takers yet. I'm thinking of a Fantastic Friday Phone Sale next week. Has anyone tried this, and how did it turn out??

I guess the good news is that I will have at least one show for June. A friend of mine is a PartyLite Consultant, and asked to swap shows. I'm pretty sure it will turn out okay, b/c she said her family and friends love PC... hopefully I can do just as well for her! I'm not doing too well so far, but I still have some time. So if anyone would like to place an order, let me know! :p

What I did at one of my shows in May was I sent a piece of paper around which had 3 dates on it and I said if you wanted to book a show one one of these dates I want filled then I will purchase the ingrediants for your show. I had 2 bookings and I had one last night and left her house with a 592 dollar show and 1 booking. My other one is next week. I already had 4 shows on my clander I wanted more.

I really like that idea!! I've only got one show for July and really want to get the free products for the 2 shows (the $3000 in sales is quite a stretch for me). I'm going to try that "pick a day" trick at my show later this month and see if I can get somthing going.;)

Why don't you try to do a "Mystery Host Show". When I moved into my new house, I did one in January and got a $700 show. I know that's what I might do for June, just to give me a boost in getting the sell-a-ton.

Good luck to everyone on the Sell-a-Ton!!
Tina:)

I would love to have a mystery host show or something like that in my home, but we are getting ready to move. Our furniture will be out of here at the end of the week, and our house is a mess - I would be too stressed to have people in here! :(

I really like the idea of having them pick a date and I'll buy the ingredients! I may have to give that a shot!

I still can't get in touch with my 2 catalog hosts!! I'm really getting aggravated - I don't want to seem pushy to them, but I feel like all I've been doing lately is trying to call or e-mail them. Should I just let it go for a while, and see if they get back to me??

I haven't had much luck with June either. I had 4 shows booked, and now one postponed until August and one cancelled.

ahammons said:
So far, my June is... awful! I've tried everything I can think of, and still can't get any bookings. Two of my hosts who were supposed to close catalog shows by May 31st still haven't done so.... Now I'm having trouble getting in touch with them. I'm trying not to take it personally; I'm sure they're busy, but it's getting frustrating... especially since one is my SIL and the other is my cousin! The cousin actually just did one in April, but wanted to do another one since she didn't get all that she wanted the first time. It would be great if they would let me turn them in as June shows, but I'd have to actually talk to them first! Ugh!

Any suggestions on what else I could try?? I've already tried the Dollar Days - no takers yet. I'm thinking of a Fantastic Friday Phone Sale next week. Has anyone tried this, and how did it turn out??

I guess the good news is that I will have at least one show for June. A friend of mine is a PartyLite Consultant, and asked to swap shows. I'm pretty sure it will turn out okay, b/c she said her family and friends love PC... hopefully I can do just as well for her! I'm not doing too well so far, but I still have some time. So if anyone would like to place an order, let me know! :p
Can you find any local fairs or vendor events around? I have mine coming up next week for 2 shifts, hoping to book the end of June and July-August!

We've been so busy with packing and getting ready to move, that I hadn't even thought about finding a fair to do. My MIL does tons of craft fairs (she's a great cook, and sells all kinds of baked goods) and she's already asked me to go to a couple of them with her this upcoming year while my husband's gone. The first one will be in July - she said it's always one of her biggest ones. Hopefully I'll have some luck with them too.

Oh yeah, I finally heard back from one of my catalog hosts and she needs an extra week to collect orders, so we're just going to make it a June show. At least that's 2 for the month! (as long as they don't fall through - crossing my fingers!!)

When I do my shows I have three little boxes with three differnt dates on them that I want to have shows.... inside of them is a little photo of a inexpensive item if they pick on of those dates to host a show, then they get what is inside that box!

Leah - that's a great idea!

I tried the "pick a date, get a free show" approach, and still haven't gotten a "yes" from anyone yet. Keeping my fingers crossed though!

And I still haven't heard from my other catalog host - not really sure what to do. I mean, I know she's busy... they own their own business, sell real estate, and have 2 kids w/ 1 on the way. I'm trying to be patient, but come on! I could really use this show!

here's a few...* Do a past lookup of all chillzanne pieces. See who bought them in the past and who might want to add to their collection.

* Offer to buy the host special for them if they book in June, providing show is more than X in guest sales.

June shows? What are June shows? (j/k....I have been so stressed out over school that I haven't done a thing to get bookings)

At my next show on Saturday I am going to have some balloons with a "coupon" inside. When someone books a show they get to pop the balloon and use the coupon at their show. I was thinking for July do an additional 1/2the spinner, or such and such item for free with a $400 show. something like that. hopefully it will work!

jasonmva said:
June shows? What are June shows? (j/k....I have been so stressed out over school that I haven't done a thing to get bookings)

:eek:
Oh man, I was/am in the same boat. I decided to try the $1000 catalog show. I've got 5 of my 10 committed, and am waiting to hear back from more. I got this flier off another post and tweaked it to fit my needs, I split up the benefits and added a few things that will come out of my pocket to make 10 "prizes" so everyone who participates gets something. I hope I can pull it off!!!!

Attachments

• June $1000 show flier.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 357
Christy, I love this flyer, I'm going to use to for July. My June is looking good, but my July needs help.

Thanks! I'm hoping it works miracles for my June. I SO WANT to earn something in the sell-a-thon. It killed me to have to buy the samples this Spring.

I need to work on the $1000 mystery host flyer and get it out THIS WEEKEND... "procrastinators unite!" I'm just glad we have until July 5 to submit June shows to count toward the sell-a-thon. We DO have until July 5, Right, RIGHT???

Yes, I just looked that up today. I'm still fuzzy on the 2 shows for the 2 sharp products. I think those have to be by 6/30.

(Christy - Look at you go! You participated and now you have more posts! Congrats! <giggle>)

I guess I need to stay up late EVERY night and rack up posts!
: )

Sounds like a plan to me...
Actually, I'm heading to bed... gotta be up and ready to leave for work in 8 hours!
Talk to you tomorrow (or later today - depending on where you are right now!):D

Nighty Night!

Try this at your next show... IT ALWAYS WORKS!

I take 6 little plastic containers (Hearts in Feb, Easter Eggs in April & May etc...) and put a coupon in. The winner gets to choose one of the eggs and will get what's inside. I have BINGO's once a month and just let them play one more BINGO and the winner gets this, but you can do a drawing for it.

They say things like Congratulations! YOU'VE WON a FREE SHOW, $1 dollar off your total order, FREE SHIPPING on your order....

I always put two FREE SHOWS in and make sure I do enough games so all 6 get choosen. 9 times out of 10 both FREE SHOWS get booked!

Attachments

• Congratulations.doc
    31 KB · Views: 306

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home parties and online sales.

2. What is the "What Are You Doing?" feature?

The "What Are You Doing?" feature is a fun and interactive way for Pampered Chef consultants to engage with their customers and showcase products through social media platforms.

3. How does the "What Are You Doing?" feature work?

Consultants can use the "What Are You Doing?" feature to share photos and videos of themselves using Pampered Chef products in their own kitchens, along with recipe ideas and tips for using the products.

4. Can anyone use the "What Are You Doing?" feature?

Yes, any Pampered Chef consultant can use the "What Are You Doing?" feature to connect with their customers and promote products. However, it is important to follow the company's guidelines and policies when using this feature.

5. What are the benefits of using the "What Are You Doing?" feature?

The "What Are You Doing?" feature allows consultants to showcase products in a personal and relatable way, which can help to increase sales and build customer loyalty. It also provides a platform for consultants to connect and collaborate with other consultants in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies