• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Quickly Book Parties and Reach My Sales Goal?

benefits of a qualified consultant until you qualify. Once you qualify, you will have a few months of a free membership to the website.
mandy412
So I'm all jazzed about signing my agreement last night, I start calling/emailing the people that were at my party last week that said they would host one if I become a consultant and two of the ones I thought were a shoe-in, want to wait until March! Which is fine but I really want to hit that 4 show/$1250 goal. And I was counting on those particular shows to really help me get future bookings. Okay so this is more of a rant. Anyone have creative ideas for getting people to book a party quickly?

I would say to ask your recruiter or director to help you with practicing your words. There are lots of great ideas on here, and in the online training center, but I've found that actual practicing helps the most.

One suggestion is to actually ask for the show on the date that you want, instead of asking if they'd want to do the show they said they'd do. If they protest or express a concern about the time frame, repeat their concern back to them, and then say that hosting on shorter notice is actually easier! No invitations to send, just phone calls and e-invitations. Everyone already knows if they're available. Guest don't lose their excitement.

But most of all, ask your recruiter or director to help you.

At your show...did the consultant showcase the knives? That is an awesome incentive to book a show. ALSO mention the FREE "thank you" gift they will get from HO for being one of your first host in 30 days.

Did you share with them your goals in your first 30 days? Or that they can get the charter host benefit for hosting in your first 30 days?

Always make hosting about the host and never about you. Everyone likes to get free items.

See, my friends are killing me because they know the goal....I've talked a couple people into catalog parties so I'm not necessarily worried about the number of parties so much as the $1250. Those two are the ones I know for sure will be good ones because their friends have money.

Soror, I don't even know about the thank you gift for the first 30 days. LOL, I haven't gotten my kit yet but I'm trying to be pro-active so I can hit the ground running once everything is here.

And I am going to definitely talk to my director. I am working a booth the weekend of Valentine's Day so maybe I can get some quick hits there.

I'd tell them that February is actually going to be a fantastic month to host their show. The host special is awesome--so many hot items to choose from for their 60% off special. Plus, it's Stoneware special time! So many people want to know when stoneware is on sale--now's the time! 20% off, unlimited amounts. Plus, if they have their shows with you in your first 30 days, they will get a nice extra special "Charter Host" gift. Hosting will be super easy. You can even handle sending out the e-mail invites and all she'll need to do is make some phone calls and pick up a few ingredients! :)

Side note:That reminds me....if you wanted to, you are able to get your PWS right away. You don't have to be a qualified consultant to have one. Once you qualify, you get a few months of a free membership. I think they just add those extra months to your service agreement. Having your website will help with getting people you know who live long distance to do catalog shows. The website really helps make gathering orders easy.

babywings76 said:
Side note:

That reminds me....if you wanted to, you are able to get your PWS right away. You don't have to be a qualified consultant to have one. Once you qualify, you get a few months of a free membership. I think they just add those extra months to your service agreement.

Having your website will help with getting people you know who live long distance to do catalog shows. The website really helps make gathering orders easy.

That was one of the questions for my director because I have two people out of state that said they would do the catalog thing and i'm sure if I have a website, I can do alot more considering my friends are bums that don't like human contact. Thanks everyone for all the ideas/feedback. I know it doesn't seem like much but I just wanted to get started with a bang!

Yes- you can get a website right away. You just won't have the ability to collect INDIVIDUAL orders (and therefore no Outlet orders), nor Bridal Registries, until you reach the $1250/qualify. But you'll be able to set up your Cooking & catalog shows on your website so guests can order through those.Create your list of 100. You'll get it in your business binder, OR when you get your password for Consultant's Corner, you can log in there, and then go to the "Download Center" tab. On the left, you'll see the sections short-cuts. Click on "New Consultant Resources". There is a file called "List of 100" under the "Printable Materials" section. You'll also see alot of other things that will be in your kit, but the "Charter Host Gift" is one of the first files in that New Consultant section.Good luck!

1. What does "Grrrrr - Another Newbie Post" mean?

"Grrrrr - Another Newbie Post" is a phrase commonly used by new consultants in the Pampered Chef community. It expresses frustration or anxiety about being a new member of the company.

2. Why do new consultants often feel frustrated or anxious?

New consultants may feel overwhelmed by the amount of information and training they receive in the beginning, or they may feel pressure to meet sales goals and build a customer base. They may also feel intimidated by more experienced consultants.

3. Is there a support system for new consultants in Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a strong support system for new consultants. This includes a mentor program, online training resources, and a community of experienced consultants who are willing to offer advice and support.

4. How can I overcome the "newbie" feeling?

The best way to overcome the "newbie" feeling is to actively participate in training and networking opportunities provided by Pampered Chef. Connect with your mentor and other experienced consultants, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

5. What is the best piece of advice for a new Pampered Chef consultant?

The best piece of advice for a new Pampered Chef consultant is to have patience and persistence. Building a successful business takes time and effort, but with the support of the Pampered Chef community, you can achieve your goals. Don't be afraid to ask for help and never give up!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • RMR1984
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • cheflorraine