• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Office Motivation with Dream Boards and Goal-Setting Techniques!

In summary, Debbie learned of a way to earn a trip to Atlantis without having to sell a lot of products. She needs to be consistent to earn the trip, and she should set a goal with many milemarkers along the way.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Ok so I posted a thread about all our home offices & how we organize them... Ok so I've heard people mentioning *DreamBoards* where you put pictures of things you want & want to accomplish... Any other ideas for bulletins or boards we can put in our office? I learned of one in my cluster meeting that my director did at a conference where she made a Target sign on poster board and the very center was the big goal she wanted:Atlantis! the the ring around that was smaller wish & so on... that wat she would focus on the big goal & even if she didnt accomplish that she made the others before it. I have to find a fulltime job & im a single mom, & i just dont know if i should shoot for the BIG trip or focus on level two starting out At our goal setting meeting when i set the second trip it seemed like alot but i owuld bust my butt for it, so i guess i answered my own question.. Shoot for Level 2!!! Ahh i hope its something awesome! Is it usually the 3rd level is exotic & hug & the second is more local like sanfran? i mean either is fine since i am desperate for a vacation.. i wonder how much it is to bring my daughter with me & even if they'd like her go.. she'll be a yr in march.. Also when u go & its in like a set timeframe is there alot of PCheffers going with u & stayin in same hotel & everything?

You earn a trip for 2, not just one. So, your daughter can go with you unless there are some kind of travel restrictions we don't know about yet.

Or you can take your mom and then buy in your daughter for super cheap. I think for Atlantis the buy in was like $300 for kids that young.

I put my Golden Treasures incentive tracker on my wall along with a picture from the Atlantis that I had ripped out of a magazine. I updated my tracker every couple weeks. It was fun to see it keep going up and up!

I also figured out what my sales would need to be each month in order for my to get there and I posted that number on my wall too.

Atlantis was my target this year and I earned San Fran, so I'm feeling pretty good about it!

Thats awesome Confrats Debbie! Yea I plan on taking my mom-who hasnt been on a vacation in 15yrs!! But yea I will have to buy in for my lil mckenna!

DependsSince I have started the PC Level 2 has been within the 48 states. My first year I went to San Diego (Level 2) (Hawaii was Level 3 that year) then Disneyworld (Level 3) then Vienna (Level 3) now Atlantis (Level 3 plus TPC).:D

When they do Disneyworld they usually have all levels go to Disney (or at least they have in the past). But we will just have to see!! I get so excited for the trips it doesn't matter where they are!

To earn a trip you just have to be consistent!! You don't have to be the top seller or top recruiter, just consistent. I earned Vienna even having my son in April of that year! So you can do it if you want it. Always remember to set a goal with many milemarkers along the way. If you haven't heard of milemarkers, mine for Vienna were....1. Recruit and qualify 2 people by March 2. Sell $8000 for February (double points) 4. Sell $5000 for March 5. BE HALFWAY by C-Section etc etc. And I was halfway to Vienna by the time I had my son on April 19. I did have to re-evaluate once fall hit because I was a little behind schedule. But once I realized that I kicked it back into high gear and earned the trip with over 80,000 points.

Buying in young children is the only way to go! When I went to Disney we had a trip for 4. My family at that time was my husband, me, my daughter 2 1/2 years old, and my son 2 1/2 months old. We bought in my son and took my husband's aunt to help with the children! It was great because then my husband and I could ride rides and still have a great time! It was only $15 to buy Peyton in because he was so young! I am sure that was just to cover the cost of his t-shirt that was a 2T...ha ha. But he loves his shirt now!
HTH

what tshirt do ya get? you get something with the trips? exactly what does the trip include? when will we recieve our new point tracker for trips??

You will get a shirt for each trip you take. It will have the PC logo, the trip logo and year. For Vienna they were long sleeved and the others were T shirts. I know there have been polo shirts, Hawaiian shirts and others.

I don't understand what you want to know about the trips??? Do you mean airfare, hotel, transportation from airport??? When they did Disney, you could earn a trip for 2 with airfare or a trip for 4 with a $ travel allowance. There are always dinners included and often a daily breakfast too. Every trip is different....they like to keep us guessing!!!

You will recieve your points tracker when you get your changeover kit which should be by the beginning of February.

Oh ok, yea i didnt know it had airfare & such.. I hope its not disneyWorld as i'm 1hr from there but hey if it is thats fine too! I just wanna go somewhere new!!! I would LOVE to go to disneyland!

What are some ways to motivate employees in the office?

Some ways to motivate employees in the office include setting clear goals, recognizing and rewarding their achievements, providing opportunities for growth and development, promoting a positive work culture, and offering incentives or bonuses.

How can I boost morale in the office?

Boosting morale in the office can be achieved by promoting open communication and transparency, fostering a supportive and inclusive environment, showing appreciation and gratitude for employees' hard work, and creating a work-life balance.

What are some team building activities that can improve office motivation?

Team building activities that can improve office motivation include group outings or events, team building exercises or games, volunteering together, and organizing team building workshops or seminars.

How can I encourage teamwork and collaboration in the office?

To encourage teamwork and collaboration in the office, it's important to establish clear roles and responsibilities, encourage open communication and brainstorming, provide opportunities for cross-departmental collaboration, and recognize and reward teamwork efforts.

What are some ways to keep employees engaged in their work?

Keeping employees engaged in their work can be achieved by setting challenging but achievable goals, providing regular feedback and recognition, offering opportunities for learning and development, and promoting a positive and supportive work environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmieCream
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Kathytnt