• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with HWC Products - Set Your Personal Goal Now!

In summary, Kristi is looking to sell 150 products of the Help Whip Cancer products this month. She is also looking to raise money for The American Cancer Society.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
on selling the HWC products? I told my team that I would sell 30 (I know, I took the easy way out) but now I'm saying 150. Why Not try?

This is what I sent to my team:

Hi ladies! At our meeting on Tuesday, we had a discussion on setting a personal goal of how many you think you can sell of the Help Whip Cancer products. Many said 10 where I said I would do 30. Well, I’ve been thinking about it and I’m personally going to do my darndest to sell 150 !!! I realize that if I get on the phone and let people know what the specials are, they’re willing to help. (I got 3 catalog shows last night and booked 3 cooking shows just for May alone!!) In the end, we’ll raise money for The American Cancer Society and have more money in our pockets!

So, I’m asking you to try your hardest in May and sell as many HWC products as possible. I would love if it as a team if we could sell 250 total! We can do it!! Get on the phone now and tell them your goal! Please email me your goal!!

Thanks,
Kristi

So, what is your goal?

I'll go with ya on trying for 150!

Who else is in?

i havent even thought about that.
but so far i have 4 shows on the books for may.
im going to shoot for 100.

My goals are 31 shows in May and 2000 Pink products. I have been talking about the Pink products since January - I was taking last year's mini measure all and using it at shows. Some people were so bummed that they couldn't get one that they wanted to make sure they got this year's products. My Mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in February, so it has become even more close to my heart. I talk about it at all my shows. I am doing a HWC Mega Show and have been giving out business cards (thanks VistaPrint!) for my fundraiser. I also have cards for my May hosts to give out with a place to put their name and phone number to increase their online sales.HTHOh, and last year I was not in a place where I could have tried to do this. I saw a sister director do something similar to this, so she inspired me.

I forgot, I am also telling people that once we hit the 2000 Pink products, I will match the donation and donate $2000 to ACS in my Mom's name. 2000 Pink products is AT LEAST $10K in sales, so it won't hurt to do that.

WOW Kate! Keep us updated on how that all works out! I hope you do it.

As for me, I only have one show booked so far so I am not sure how many I will be able to sell. I am sending out flyers and emails promoting the pink products though. I hope to sell at least 50.

I set my goal at 50 but I am not sure I will even get that. I will try my hardest though. Kudos to those of you who have very high goals. I only have 2 shows in May, so its unlikely to get tons for me.

WOW Kate! That's inspiring!! I hope you reach your goal!!! Keep us posted!:D

I set a goal for 250, but it isntgoing well right now...only have 9 at the moment. but im optimistic...

That's inspiring Kate!

Hey Kristi, nice to see you posting around here again! Are you ready to cruise?:p
I'll join you with the goal of 150 too:thumbup:

I have 5 HWC products ordered so far (well ready to be ordered on May 1st.)
I am hoping to sell AT LEAST 100.

lacychef said:
That's inspiring Kate!

Hey Kristi, nice to see you posting around here again! Are you ready to cruise?:p
I'll join you with the goal of 150 too:thumbup:

Thanks Lacy!! :D I'm glad somebody noticed me back!! ;) We were tiling and painting our house and now I"m trying to play catch up on PC world! My business took the back burner for a bit but I'm BACK!!!

I'm ready to go on it yes, but I'm not ready by any means!! The only thing I've done is applied and received my passport! I have A LOT to do this weekend! I will greatly miss you (I still get sad when I think of your heartbreak on Jan 1st) and hope to see you at Conference!!:D Well I guess I won't since you're Wave 2. Ugh!! I do have to say that I'm so proud of you for taking the high road with this trip. I think you've handled yourself in such a positive way that I'm not sure I could've/would've done.

My goal is 200. I already have $200 in RFTH, so I felt like I should match it.Good Luck to everyone!

Good for you Amanda. Last year I was the only one in my cluster to earn charitable giving recognition for Round up and HWC.
So far in round up I am not doing so well, So I am going to kick that up alot and I will do HWC. I will say my goal will be at least 150. Thanks for the push girls!!!
Good luck to you :)

Thanks Kristi; you're such a sweetie! I was down a few times this week; we saw several cruise commercials on tv & I told dh we should be leaving on Sunday:cry: Just makes me more motivated to get to Miami this year!
Hopefully we'll be in the same conference next year!
sorry to highjack your thread!

Thanks Cheryl! I have 2 hwc team members already selling the pink items for me. Yah!

lacychef said:
Thanks Kristi; you're such a sweetie! I was down a few times this week; we saw several cruise commercials on tv & I told dh we should be leaving on Sunday:cry: Just makes me more motivated to get to Miami this year!

ABSOLUTELY!!! I'm going for Miami as well!! I'll take the travel allotment again!! :D

lacychef said:

Lacey - You and me both!!!

Lets totally make Miami this year - we can sing along to Will Smith - Going to Miami!!!!

Ok -that is my goal

HWC - goal is 200 - hopefully!!

how do you know how much you have in RUFTH donations???

You can run a report in P3 for donations!

PamperedDor said:
Lacey - You and me both!!!

Lets totally make Miami this year - we can sing along to Will Smith - Going to Miami!!!!

Ok -that is my goal

HWC - goal is 200 - hopefully!!

Now that we've highjacked this thread; how close were you to the cruise Doreen?

LOL!! I haven't had a thread hijacked in a LOOONG time so It's good to be loved!:love: It feels good to be BACK!

Have a blast this week Kristi!

1. How can I set a personal sales goal for HWC products?

To set a personal sales goal for HWC products, start by evaluating your current sales and setting a realistic target for yourself. Consider factors such as your customer base, the time frame you have to achieve your goal, and any other sales strategies you plan to implement. Once you have a clear goal in mind, write it down and make a plan to reach it.

2. What are some effective strategies for boosting sales with HWC products?

Some effective strategies for boosting sales with HWC products include hosting in-home or virtual parties, offering promotions and discounts, leveraging social media and word-of-mouth marketing, and providing exceptional customer service. It's also important to be knowledgeable about the products and their benefits, and to actively engage with potential customers to build relationships and showcase the value of HWC products.

3. How can I overcome obstacles and challenges to reaching my sales goal?

To overcome obstacles and challenges to reaching your sales goal, it's important to stay motivated and focused. Be open to learning and trying new sales techniques, and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from your team leader or fellow consultants. It's also helpful to track your progress and celebrate small successes along the way.

4. What are some common mistakes to avoid when selling HWC products?

Some common mistakes to avoid when selling HWC products include not knowing the products well enough, not understanding your target audience, and not effectively communicating the benefits of the products. It's also important to not be too pushy or salesy, as this can turn potential customers away. Instead, focus on building relationships and providing genuine recommendations and solutions.

5. How can I stay motivated and on track with my sales goal?

To stay motivated and on track with your sales goal, it's important to have a positive mindset and believe in yourself and the products you are selling. Surround yourself with a supportive team and attend training and events to stay inspired and learn new techniques. Additionally, setting smaller, achievable goals along the way can help you stay motivated and see progress towards your ultimate sales goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kattyschack
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Becca_in_MD