• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Take A Look At Your Goals: Are You On Track?

I have found that if I write down my goals with a specific due date, it makes me more likely to actually achieve them. I think one of the biggest problems is that we do not have a specific due date for our goals, so we tend to let them slide.Re: GoalsThat is so true, I have been guilty of that as well!
lockhartkitchen
I heard a statistic the other day about college students who had goals written down vs those who didn't. Those who had goals, reached those goals more often and made more money in their life time. How many of you have recently checked your goals? I looked at my signature line here at CS and said, "Wow- I am on my way to director, I have been doing close to 8 shows, and I'm almost to level 1. (I realized a trip wasn't realistic with my current life), but that's okay. I'd never reached a level, so that's an achievement for me. When we see our goals in front of us, we are more likely to achieve them.

Re: GoalsThis is so true. I have done "goal worksheets" with my team, and plan to review them with them at our September meeting, to touch base and see where they are. I always share my goals with them, too, so they can hold me accountable and cheer me on!

Way to go with your goal achievements so far - keep up the great work and maybe you can set the bar higher next year!! :)

Re: GoalsI completely agree. A couple months ago, I started a little visual goal reminder that seems to be making a difference.

I bought a set of mini dot repositional stickers (they come with blue, green, yellow, and red). In my day planner, I put the red ones on the days I'm not available for shows. I then put 8 green ones across the top of the month. As I book cooking shows, I move one down to the date of the show. I can tell at a glance how many more shows I need to book to reach my goal. (For September, I put 15 across the top as part of Amanda's booking challenge, and now there's only four left.)

Re: GoalsCool idea, Kris!

Re: GoalsI too am a visual person. I like the idea of dots.

What are the benefits of regularly checking in on my goals?

Regularly reviewing your goals allows you to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments to stay on track. It also helps to keep you motivated and focused on your goals.

How often should I review my goals?

It is recommended to review your goals at least once a month. This allows for enough time to make progress, but also allows for flexibility in case any changes need to be made.

What should I do if I realize I am falling behind on my goals?

If you find yourself falling behind on your goals, don't panic. Take a step back and assess what may be causing the delay. Then, make a plan to catch up and adjust your timeline if needed. Remember to stay positive and keep pushing towards your goals.

How can I stay motivated to achieve my goals?

One way to stay motivated is to break your goals into smaller, more manageable tasks. This allows for a sense of accomplishment as you complete each task. Another way is to regularly remind yourself of the end result and the reasons why you set these goals in the first place.

Is it okay to change my goals if they no longer align with my priorities?

Yes, it is perfectly fine to change your goals if they no longer align with your priorities. Life is constantly changing and it is important to adapt and adjust your goals accordingly. Just make sure to regularly review and reassess your goals to ensure they are still relevant and meaningful to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl