• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Staying on Track With Your Goals!

In summary, the conversation discussed the struggle of setting and keeping track of goals throughout the year. Some suggestions for staying on track included breaking down larger goals into smaller tasks, using a goal-setting planner or journal, setting reminders, and finding an accountability partner or group. It was also mentioned that using charts and graphs can be helpful for visually tracking progress.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I know that we're all pretty good at setting goals at the beginning of the year, but how many of us fall behind and don't look at them regularly? I am finding myself being one of those people! :blushing:

I would like to know how everyone tracks their goals on a regular basis and how do you keep yourself on track to reaching them?

I'd like to get in the habit of reviewing my goals at the first of each month to see where I am and what I have left to do. Do any of you use chart? graphs? anything in particular?

I do use my Dream Escapes chart to track my trip, but I need to break down that goal and my other goals so that I know what I need to do on a monthly/weekly/daily basis.

Thanks for sharing! :)

I'm always checking my IPT on CC. I made my "dream board" this week, with all my goals in pictures. That way I have a visual to look at each day. I have the dream escapes tracking chart on it, and am making my own tracking chart for TPC as well.

I am planning to make a "dream board" and have my family do one as well. I really liked that idea.

Got the dream board idea from Oprah, LOL!:)

Hi there! I completely understand the struggle of setting goals and then losing track of them throughout the year. It can be difficult to stay on top of everything, especially with our busy lives. One thing that I have found helpful is to break down my larger goals into smaller, more manageable tasks. This way, I can track my progress more easily and make adjustments if needed. I personally like to use a goal-setting planner or journal to write down my goals and track my progress. It helps me stay organized and motivated. I also like to set reminders on my phone or calendar to check in on my goals regularly. Another helpful tip is to find an accountability partner or group. This can be a friend, family member, or even a fellow consultant. You can support each other and keep each other on track with your goals. As for charts and graphs, I think it's a great idea to visually track your progress. You can create your own or find templates online. The important thing is to find a method that works for you and helps you stay motivated. I hope this helps! Remember, it's never too late to get back on track with your goals. Good luck! :)

What are some tips for staying on track with my goals?

1. Set specific and achievable goals: Make sure your goals are clear and attainable so you can stay motivated and focused.

2. Create a plan: Break down your goals into smaller, manageable tasks and create a timeline for completing them.

3. Stay accountable: Share your goals with others and ask for their support in holding you accountable.

4. Celebrate your progress: Acknowledge and celebrate your successes, no matter how small, to stay motivated and inspired.

5. Be flexible: Understand that setbacks and obstacles are a natural part of the process and be willing to adapt your plan accordingly.

How can I stay motivated to achieve my goals?

1. Visualize success: Create a clear mental image of what achieving your goal will look and feel like.

2. Surround yourself with inspiration: Surround yourself with people, quotes, or objects that remind you of your goals and inspire you to keep going.

3. Focus on the WHY: Remember the reasons why you set your goals and the impact they will have on your life.

4. Reward yourself: Set up a system of rewards for each milestone you reach towards your goals.

5. Keep track of your progress: Seeing how far you've come can motivate you to keep going and reach the finish line.

What can I do when I feel like giving up on my goals?

1. Take a break: Sometimes a short break can help you recharge and come back to your goals with renewed motivation.

2. Remind yourself why you started: Reflect on the reasons why you set your goals and the positive impact achieving them will have on your life.

3. Seek support: Reach out to friends, family, or a mentor for encouragement and support.

4. Re-evaluate your goals: If you feel like your goals are no longer aligned with your values or priorities, it may be time to reassess and adjust them.

5. Remember that setbacks are temporary: Setbacks are a natural part of the process and do not define your success. Keep pushing forward.

How can I stay focused on my goals when life gets busy?

1. Prioritize: Identify which tasks or activities are essential for achieving your goals and focus on those first.

2. Schedule dedicated time for your goals: Block off specific times in your schedule to work towards your goals, and treat it as a non-negotiable commitment.

3. Eliminate distractions: Minimize distractions by turning off notifications, finding a quiet workspace, or using productivity tools.

4. Break down tasks: If you're feeling overwhelmed, break down your tasks into smaller, more manageable steps.

5. Be mindful of your time: Be intentional with how you spend your time and avoid getting caught up in unproductive activities.

How can I hold myself accountable for my goals?

1. Set up a system of rewards and consequences: Create a system of rewards for when you reach your goals and consequences for when you don't.

2. Track your progress: Keep track of your progress and hold yourself accountable for meeting milestones and deadlines.

3. Find an accountability partner: Partner with someone who shares similar goals or interests and hold each other accountable.

4. Be honest with yourself: Reflect on your progress and be honest with yourself when you need to make changes or adjust your approach.

5. Continuously remind yourself of your goals: Keep your goals at the forefront of your mind and use them as motivation to stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • susanr613
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
junkfortara
  • mrssyvo