• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Focused: My Goal to Make 3 Live Calls a Day

In summary, Pattikake said that he is going to be starting his business as a consultant and that his first goal is to make 3 phone calls a day. He is also bad at this and has already made 1 NO, 1 order and 1 catalog show.
pattikake
I came back from conference motivated and energized .. I need you wonderful folks to keep me accountable and to help me stay focused!!! My goal is to simply start at the beginning, once again, go through my entire contact list and start calling. I've set a goal to make 3 (live) calls a day. Sounds simple I know, but it is something that I have not been doing faithfully. I am going for NO!

Something that might help is to set more than 1 goal. You have the minimum of 3 live calls .. but what if you get those in the first 10 minutes? I also set a minimum of time that I will spend on calls. It is just too easy to get 3 "no"s in a short time and then just walk away.

Good for you, pattikake. I will be checking this thread daily. I will expect to see you report the results from your calls every day. If not, I'll be sending you a private message with a little virtual tushie kicking.

Pattilake, this was my first conference and I also came back very excited and motivated. On my way back, I told my director that I will be starting my biz as I was a new consultant and that the first thing I was going to do is the 3 phone calls a day. I am also very bad at this.

At conference, an Advance Director I met in the elevator of the hotel told me to set up one small goal and once that first goal was met to set a new one, but little bit more challanging than the first one. Since I am really bad at picking up the phone to make my 3 contacts and doing follow-ups, I decided that my first goal will be making the phone my best friend:D

Yesterday I started the 30 Day Challage (Go for a NO!) and so far I have got 1 NO, 1 order and 1 catalog show. Not bad for the first day.:chef:

I believe that the 3 contacts a day are great as the first step. Good luck with your calls and keep us posted on how you doing.

"Do, or do not. There is no try"

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you came back from conference feeling motivated and energized. That's always such a great feeling! I'm here to support you and help keep you accountable on your journey. It's great that you have set a goal to go through your entire contact list and make 3 live calls a day. Remember, even if you get a "no," it's not a failure, it's just one step closer to a "yes." Keep up the good work and stay focused on your goal. You've got this!

1. How can I stay motivated to make 3 live calls a day?

Making 3 live calls a day can seem daunting, but there are a few tips to help you stay motivated. Firstly, set a specific goal for each call, such as booking a party or making a sale. This will give you a sense of purpose and drive. Additionally, create a rewards system for yourself, whether it's treating yourself to something nice after a week of successful calls or having a colleague hold you accountable. Lastly, remember the end goal and the benefits that come from making these calls, such as growing your business and building relationships with customers.

2. How do I prepare for my live calls?

Preparation is key for successful live calls. Start by researching the person or company you will be calling and familiarizing yourself with their needs and interests. This will help you tailor your pitch and build rapport. Next, have a script or outline ready to guide the conversation and keep you on track. It's also important to have any necessary materials or information on hand, such as product catalogs or pricing sheets. Finally, find a quiet and distraction-free environment to make your calls.

3. What should I do if someone declines my call or is not interested?

Rejection is a normal part of sales, so don't take it personally. Instead, use it as an opportunity to improve your pitch and learn from the experience. If someone declines your call or is not interested, thank them for their time and ask if they would be open to receiving more information in the future. It's also helpful to have a follow-up plan in place, such as sending an email or reaching out at a later time.

4. How do I overcome nerves or fear when making live calls?

It's natural to feel nervous or fearful when making live calls, especially if you are new to sales. One way to overcome these feelings is to practice and role-play with a friend or colleague beforehand. This will help boost your confidence and make you feel more comfortable during the actual calls. Additionally, remind yourself of your past successes and the value of the product or service you are offering. Taking deep breaths and staying positive can also help alleviate nerves.

5. How do I track my progress and stay organized with making 3 live calls a day?

Tracking your progress and staying organized is crucial for achieving your goal of making 3 live calls a day. Consider using a planner or calendar to schedule your calls and keep track of your progress. You can also use a customer relationship management (CRM) system to store information about your calls and follow-ups. Set aside time each day to review your progress and make adjustments as needed. Celebrate your successes and use any setbacks as learning opportunities for improvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ihavethetools
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • dollfangs