• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Type of Advertising Allowed?

In summary, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, it is important to follow the company's guidelines for advertising. This includes using only approved images and language, including the Pampered Chef logo and contact information, and following specific requirements for photos. You are allowed to promote Pampered Chef products on social media, but must still adhere to the company's guidelines and any platform-specific rules. While discounts and promotions are not allowed, you can offer incentives for hosting parties or referring friends. You can advertise through various channels, but must follow the company's guidelines for each type of advertising.
I received the following email from the woman who runs our local MOMS Club. Can I advertise in their newsletter? If so, has anyone done this? How successful was it for you?

"My name is XXXXX and I am also Membership Vice President of a local MOMS Club here in XXXXXX. The purpose of this email is to inquire if you would be interested in advertising in our monthly newsletter. We are a non-profit organization of stay at home Moms. Our goals include offering moms that decide to stay at home to raise their child (ren) support on a daily basis and performing various service projects for local needy women and children.

If you are interested in advertising, our rates start at $10 a month for a minimum of 3 months, $50 for 6 months and $90 for 12 months for a business card size ad. Larger sizes are available and prices are negotiable. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me."

you should be able to advertise with them. But better yet, if you have small children, JOIN! I have gotten a ton of business through my MOMs club, and in our group ads are half price for members

So long as it is a PRINT newsletter and not an online newsletter you should be okay.

yes, you can place an ad.

I already belong to several local mommy groups and don't have any additional time to really be a strong part of another group. I will do some more investigation to see what they deal is. Thanks for the info

pamperedlinda said:
So long as it is a PRINT newsletter and not an online newsletter you should be okay.

if it is an email newsletter that is also permissible.

What are the guidelines for advertising Pampered Chef products?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, it is important to follow the company's guidelines for advertising. This includes using only approved images and language in all advertisements and promotions. Additionally, all advertisements must include the Pampered Chef logo and contact information for the consultant selling the product.

Can I use my own photos in advertisements?

Yes, you can use your own photos in advertisements as long as they follow the company's guidelines. This includes using high-quality images that accurately represent the product and following any specific image requirements, such as using a white background or including the Pampered Chef logo in the photo.

Am I allowed to promote Pampered Chef products on social media?

Yes, you are allowed to promote Pampered Chef products on social media as long as you follow the company's guidelines. This includes using approved images and language in your posts and disclosing that you are a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also important to adhere to any platform-specific rules and regulations regarding advertising.

Can I offer discounts or promotions on Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef does not allow consultants to offer discounts or promotions on products. However, you can offer incentives, such as free shipping or free products, when customers host a party or refer friends to purchase products. It is important to clearly communicate these incentives to customers and ensure they are within the company's guidelines.

Are there any restrictions on where I can advertise Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef allows consultants to advertise their products through various channels, such as online, in-person events, and through print materials. However, it is important to follow the company's guidelines for each type of advertising. For example, online advertisements must follow the company's online marketing guidelines, and print materials must be approved by Pampered Chef before use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila