• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficiently Track Your CCCs and Boost Your Sales | Tips & Tricks

In summary, the conversation discusses different methods for keeping track of calls and follow-ups for customers. One person suggests using a reminder system and printing out a Show Order Summary to have all the necessary information in one place. Another person mentions using a notebook and calendar during calls to schedule future shows and make notes. The conversation also touches on organizing information by shows and hosts. Finally, a method for finding a customer's order history is mentioned.
PamperedK
Silver Member
How do you keep track of your CCC? How often do you do them?

I've organized my hosts / shows by show # and I really like it...but I'm not sure how to keep track of which customers I've called when and when I should follow up.

I know some of you talk of binders with month and day tabs...but what do you do for Out of the Box calls? do you copy down the guests' info and put them all in the date for a month later?

Any help is much appreciated.

Here's what I do. As I'm entering a show in PP, I set up a reminder for one of the new contacts from that show. (This keeps me from having a blue million reminders for the same show.) When that reminder pops up on my calendar, I print out the Show Order Summary from the reports. I use this to make my calls. It has all of the information in one place: name, phone number, host name, and products ordered.I have my calendar and a notebook handy during my calls so I can schedule shows and make note of anything I need to do (send recipes, arrange an exchange, etc.).This works really well for me. Hope it prompts some ideas for you.

Hmmm that sounds like something I could do....

Honestly, it's taken me several tries to get a system in place that really works easily for me. Try on a few things. If you find it frustrating, try something else. For me, the question is always whether something is sustainable. Some systems seem great at first, but are difficult to maintain in the long run.

If I get a reminder to f/up with a guest...how do I find out their order history? I know I have their order form, but I'm not sure how to tell that Guest A came from Host B's show and ordered X, Y and Z.

I have the same thing set up with my Pampered Partner... But I also have my DPDS organized by shows as well... and each host is paper cliped to the top of that set of DPDS and when I call I make notes on the back of those slips ....

Winnipegk said:
If I get a reminder to f/up with a guest...how do I find out their order history? I know I have their order form, but I'm not sure how to tell that Guest A came from Host B's show and ordered X, Y and Z.

Your reminder will say, "Auto generated from XXXXXXX's show."

I go to reports and choose "Show Summary" and XXXXXXX's name. I also choose "no" when asked if I just want the payment info.

raebates said:
Your reminder will say, "Auto generated from XXXXXXX's show."

I go to reports and choose "Show Summary" and XXXXXXX's name. I also choose "no" when asked if I just want the payment info.

great thank you!

You're most welcome.

What are CCCs and why is it important to track them?

CCCs, or Customer Care Calls, are follow-up calls made to customers after a purchase to ensure satisfaction and address any concerns. It is important to track CCCs because it helps build customer relationships, gather feedback, and identify opportunities for additional sales.

How can I efficiently track my CCCs?

One of the most efficient ways to track CCCs is by using a customer relationship management (CRM) system. This allows you to store and organize customer information, track interactions, and set reminders for follow-up calls.

What are some tips for boosting sales through CCCs?

First, make sure to personalize each CCC by using the customer's name and referencing their previous purchases. This shows that you value their business and have taken the time to understand their needs. Additionally, offer product recommendations or promotions based on their interests and preferences to upsell and cross-sell.

How often should I make CCCs?

It is recommended to make CCCs within 24-48 hours after a purchase. This allows enough time for the customer to use the product and for any issues to arise. However, if a customer expresses a specific concern or request, it is important to follow up as soon as possible.

How can I make the most out of my CCCs?

Aside from addressing any concerns and offering additional products, use CCCs as an opportunity to gather feedback and testimonials. This can be used for marketing purposes and also shows that you value the customer's opinion. Additionally, make sure to document any important information or feedback from the call for future reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redneckgleasonx4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PamperedK