• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Show Organization with File Folders: Tips and Tricks

In summary, this woman has been using file folders to organize her shows for easier product adjustments and customer care. She prints out show information, including the host name, date, and phone number, and keeps all outside and online orders together. She also files shows by date and keeps a binder with sales sheets for that show.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm going to be organizing my shows using file folders so I can easily pick up a file folder and do CCC. I want to put a sticker on the front of the file folder that will include:

Host Name
Phone Number
Address
Show Date
Date Closed
Delivered

Anything else you can think of that I'd need to keep track of?

I have been using File Folders since I started. I LOVE it!

I put the name of the host, date and phone number on the top "tab". I put the Show Number on the front cover so that I can readily have it if I need to do any product adjustments. I also put the Ref # and name and purpose for any Product Adjustments on the inside front cover in case I need to reference it for any reason.

I also print out a copy of all outside and online orders for that show. This helps me to make calls to ALL of the guests, not just those in attendance.

They are easy to grab and go...I make customer care calls from the poolside, the back deck, on my way to family outings (only when my husband is driving!!). They are compact and easy to carry!

Good luck!

Hmmm that's a good idea. Maybe I'll just write right on the folder instead of trying to make stickers.

What do you think of writing bookings generated from that show on there as well? And maybe where that show booked from? I was thinking that would be an easy way to remember to invite the past host to the show.

How do you file them - by name?

That would be good info, and if it helps with Customer Care calls, go for it!

Oh, and I file them by Date. I think that it makes it good for follow up (out of the box calls). This way I can grab the shows that have the 30 day guarantee coming up to find out if they need to return/replace something.

I keep my Host Coaching forms in Alphabetical order in case I need to look one up that way.

Last edited:
This is a good idea - I just keep all mine in binders and I HATE IT! I think I am going to spend a day re-organizing.... :)

We just moved and I finally have an office of my own so I want to start fresh and do things right so I'm not months behind on CCC.

I am very organized in that way. I will post pics of my Office when I get a chance!

I put the recipe that was made as well and anyone that booked from that show. This way I don't necessarily make the same recipe or can remember what we made. Of course, I'm trying to figure out a new way to organize since I'm not sure I "NEED" these folders and receipts. It is easy though.

I print the host info from Pampered Partner. It has most of the info you need. I then write the host name on the file tab and tape/staple the sheet of paper I printed on the front.

1. How do I keep track of my upcoming shows?

To keep your shows organized, use the Pampered Chef Show Planner tool. It allows you to enter all your upcoming shows, including the date, host's name, and location. You can also set reminders for yourself and track your sales and bookings.

2. How can I easily keep track of my host's orders?

The Show Planner tool also includes a section for tracking your host's orders. Simply enter the items they want to purchase, and the tool will calculate their total and commission. You can also print out an order summary to give to your host.

3. Is there a way to track my guests' orders?

Yes, the Show Planner tool has a section for tracking guest orders as well. You can enter the items they want to purchase, and the tool will calculate their total and send it to you. This makes it easy to place orders for your guests after the show.

4. How can I keep track of my show supplies and inventory?

The Show Planner tool has a section for tracking your show supplies and inventory. You can enter the items you have on hand, and the tool will keep track of how many you have used and how many you have left. This helps you stay organized and know when to order more supplies.

5. Can I access the Show Planner tool on my phone?

Yes, the Show Planner tool is available on the Pampered Chef mobile app. This allows you to access and update your show information on the go, making it even easier to stay organized. You can download the app for free from the App Store or Google Play Store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tara1021