• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Found Some Great Guest Folders

In summary, Linda found these great folders that she is planning to start using for her guest folders. The folders have a clear sleeve on the front and on the back where you can insert a flyer, monthly host special, or whatever. The inside has a pocket folder on either side and a business card slot. They are not heavy or bulky like a lapboard, but they would provide a good surface for guests to write their order on. The minimum order is 100, but you can mix colors so long as your order totals 100 or more. You can order less than 100, but you'll pay shipping so you might as well find some people to go in with you.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I found these great folders that I’m planning to start using for my guest folders. My son’s teacher uses these as her parent communication folders and they are good quality.

They have a clear sleeve on the front and on the back where you can insert a flyer, monthly host special, or whatever. The inside has a pocket folder on either side and a business card slot. What I’m planning to do is have the monthly guest special in the front sleeve, recruiting info in the back sleeve, and a catalog, order form and biz card on the inside and anything else that may be appropriate for that show. They are not heavy or bulky like a lapboard, but they would provide a good surface for guests to write their order on.

They are only 80 cents each and that includes shipping; however, the minimum order is 100. You can mix colors so long as your order totals 100 or more. You can order less than 100, but you'll pay shipping so you might as well find some people to go in with you.

Here’s the link if you’d like to see them. http://nickysfolders.com/index.jsp?pr_id=9&action=order The picture isn’t that great so hopefully I’ve described them good enough for you to imagine. The one’s I’m talking about do not have any printing on them.

They look pretty neat, Linda. 100 does seem like alot, though! ;)

You could go in with several people and each take 20. That would probably be a good cluster thing.

If any of you live near me I'd be happy to add your order to mine. Drop me a pm if you are interested.

LInda, is locust grove by atlanta?? I'm near Savannah, is that too far?

abrahamlaur said:
LInda, is locust grove by atlanta?? I'm near Savannah, is that too far?
I'm 30 miles south of the airport. So, yes that is too far to hand deliver them to you. I can mail them to you for an additional charge if you'd like?

1. How many guest folders are included in the set?

The "I Found Some Great Guest Folders" set includes 10 folders.

2. What are the dimensions of the guest folders?

The guest folders measure 9.5 inches by 11.75 inches.

3. Are the guest folders customizable?

Yes, the guest folders have a blank space on the front cover where you can write or attach a label to personalize them.

4. What materials are the guest folders made of?

The guest folders are made of a durable cardstock material that is both sturdy and lightweight.

5. Can the guest folders be used for multiple events?

Yes, the guest folders are versatile and can be used for various events such as parties, meetings, and presentations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • sunset7435
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Jilleysue