• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show- Guests in 2 States..help!!!

In summary, the speaker is a new consultant for Pampered Chef and is looking for ways to help her host's guests in CT avoid paying higher shipping costs. She suggests setting up a co-host arrangement or hosting a virtual party to include the CT orders in the original host's party. The speaker also offers to assist with any other questions or concerns.
beckybell27
I'm very new to pampered chef. I currently have a host in VA who is doing really well on her catalog show. She has an equal number of ordering customers in VA and in CT ( where I am located... and most of her family is here as well)

I'm trying to find a way that her guests that live in CT do not have to pay direct shipping charges...
Is there a way that I can have the items shipped to me and distribute them to her family. Can I be set up as a co-host?? Has anyone tried this?? Does anyone have any ideas on how I can help people avoid the higher shipping costs..

Any Help you could all provide ..

Becky Bellavance
Independent Consultant

Your best bet is to split it into two separate shows if you have at least $150 at each location/state where you want items sent.Even if you were to list someone else as co-host, the $4.50 shipping is only for one location, so that won't help here. Splitting a show, however, lowers the overall host benefits a bit compared to submitting it all as one show.

No you cannot be a co-host. Have you talked to your host about this? Most people will understand the shipping cost and shouldn't have a problem. You maybe worrying about something that doesn't even matter.

No co-hosts allowed on catalog shows. P3 won't let you do it. Even if you split it into 2 catalog shows with the CT orders on one and the VA orders on another, the host benefits will go to CT and not to her in VA. The people in CT may not care what their shipping is since they realize she's in VA.

Hello Becky,Welcome to the Pampered Chef family! It's great to hear that your host in VA is doing well with her catalog show. As for your question about shipping, you can definitely set up a co-host arrangement with your host in VA. This way, you can have the items shipped to you and then distribute them to her family in CT. This will help avoid the higher shipping costs for her guests in CT.Another option is to suggest a virtual party, where your host can invite her family in CT to order through her party link. This way, their orders will be included in her party and they won't have to pay direct shipping charges.I hope these ideas help! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with.Best,

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is an event where a host invites guests to view and purchase products from a catalog, typically from a direct sales company. The host earns rewards or discounts based on the sales made during the event.

How do I host a catalog show with guests in two different states?

To host a catalog show with guests in two states, you can utilize online methods such as creating a virtual party on social media or video conferencing platforms. You can also send catalogs and order forms to guests in both states and collect orders through mail or email.

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show allows you to earn rewards or discounts, connect with friends and family, and introduce them to new products. It also provides a convenient and low-pressure way for guests to view and purchase products.

How do I handle shipping for guests in different states?

If you are hosting a catalog show with guests in two states, you can either offer to ship products directly to each guest's address or have all products shipped to you and then distribute them to each guest. Discuss shipping options with your company or consultant beforehand.

What are some tips for hosting a successful catalog show?

Some tips for hosting a successful catalog show include promoting the event beforehand, providing clear instructions for ordering, offering incentives for guests to attend and make purchases, and following up with guests after the event. It is also important to have good communication with your company or consultant throughout the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • MarciMac
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • BethanyN