• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Receipts for Customer Show Folders: My Strategy

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of using file folders to organize receipts for customers and the benefits of doing so. The participants share different methods of labeling and personalizing the folders, including using stamps or stickers. They also mention the importance of including contact information and instructions for product replacements. One of the participants mentions considering going back to this practice as it was successful in the past.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
So, another post I was reading talked about giving customers file folders to keep their receipts in. I loved this idea - and I'm sorry, I don't remember which post was talking about it - and decided I'm going to give it a try. I plan to use file folders as my show folders for each guest.

I created a large label - I think I'm using an Avery 8164, they are six to a page - to include information on the front of the folder. I wanted to tell the purpose of the folder, give product replacement instructions that have the customer contacting CS themselves and not bringing broken products to me or another consultant at their next show, and still let them know that I am their consultant and give my contact information. I put my phone number last because we are military and move every 2-3 years and my phone number might change, but as long as I'm a consultant my website will stay the same so anyone can find me.

Just thought I'd share. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to make it better?

That's another take on what I do.

My director is a stamper and her file folders are stamped with the following stamps:
1. Thank you for your order
2 Save this receipt under your silverware tray
3. Contact me for: Fund raisers, Bridal Showers, Theme Shows, & Business Opportunities

I don't stamp. I use stickers instead. I use the mailing address labels instead (30 labels to a page)I have created the three above using clip art and Word. I have added the Pampered Chef business opportunity sticker also with the (630) 261-3537 phone # on it. Initially I downloaded the oncs on CC, but they never printed right for me, so I made my own.

When I did this, I would put an address label on the folder with my contact information on it and then a line that read: "Our Customer Service Center can calso assit you with Replacements and warranty questions. Call 1-888-OUR-CHEF."

I have also been looking at my business overall and have really considered going back to the things I was doing when I was most successful, and this would be one of them. thanks for the reminder!

1. How do I label my customer show folders?

I recommend labeling your customer show folders with the date and location of the show, along with the name of the host. This will help you keep track of which folders belong to which show and make it easier to find them later.

2. What is the best way to store receipts in the folders?

I find that using clear plastic sheet protectors is the most efficient way to store receipts in the folders. They keep the receipts organized and protected, and you can easily flip through them to find what you need.

3. How often should I update my customer show folders?

I recommend updating your customer show folders after every show. This will ensure that all the receipts and information are up to date and you won't have to spend a lot of time catching up later on.

4. Where should I keep my customer show folders?

I suggest keeping your customer show folders in a designated file or binder in a safe and accessible location. This could be in your office or kitchen, wherever you do your Pampered Chef work.

5. What should I do with the receipts after the show is over?

After the show is over, I recommend keeping the receipts in the customer show folder for at least a few weeks in case any returns or exchanges need to be made. After that, you can either file them away for tax purposes or dispose of them, depending on your personal preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vangogirl
  • Halle-Doodle