• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fabulous Folder for Host Packets - Pics Included!

In summary, the author found the most fabulous folder for host packets and took pictures to show. The folder has a place for a business card and next to it, a show strategy sticker. There are two clear pockets in the middle, and plenty of room for flyers. The back of the folder is perfect for putting the YOUR LIFE, YOUR WAY FLYER and the new contents we got in the mail. The author is in love with the way the folders look and may invest in getting more.
Here it is Jill! Just something I created to find out if there's certain products a host wants me to bring; flavor of recipes they'd like, etc.

Attachments

• Im_Ready_to_be_Pampered.doc
    8.2 KB · Views: 426
lacychef said:
Here it is Jill! Just something I created to find out if there's certain products a host wants me to bring; flavor of recipes they'd like, etc.

I like this...gotta add my purple...LOL
When do they give this back to you. Do they email it or send it to you when they send their guest list?:D

Oh sorry, it was at the bottom. I didn't ready...LOL. Dummy me...LOL

I will have prizes for everything though. I better get to buying. Prizes for returned guest lists, prizes to return folders..man could cost me a small fortune.

Jill, I have a basket that has various prizes twixits, paring knifes, scrapers, sink fizz (I am stocking up), season's best, bamb tongs, bamb sm spoons basically anything that is under $4.

Host picks from my basket:
1 prize for returning by a certain date
2 prize if there was 40 names on guest list
3 prize if you have 20 buying guests at your show

Now you have me contemplating doing a folder! Hm!

My packets include:
Step to successful show flyer (basic check list, stole off of here & altered)
Show planner
Opp. Brochere
Month host & guest special flyer (like the shrunk on 1 page version)
5 outside order forms
3 catalogs
5 invites (this is in case she forgot anyone or just wants to hand to her neighbor)
Now most of the time I send my guest list via email but since not everyone is up on computers, I will include the guest list w/ and addressed envelope!

Attachments

• PC Blank guest list.doc
    113 KB · Views: 376
  • PC host letter-important!!!-1.doc
    35 KB · Views: 560
Maybe you should try making the label that says "this packet is recyclable." You are creative enough to make a cute sticker that doesn't look childish or 1st gradish. You could even use a purple recycle symbol! Maybe that way you would get them back without giving a prize.

Jill:

I love your new folders! They look so professional! I may have to check them out in person!

Jilleysue said:
Carolyn Carolyn Carolyn..WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ON THIS ON. ...LOL HOORAY!!!! I JUST SIMPLY LOVE YOU!!! OK...This is what I did too. I have list with a purple border around it no less for my office assistant..ME OF COURSE OR KEVIN WHEN I GET RICH ENOUGH TO HIRE HIS A**(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) Oh god what a dream. For you all that don't know. I work for his company now, for him and his partner with 120 employees, so if rolls could change. OH OH LORD..would be just wonderful.. BAHAHAHAHAHA.

When I did this hostess packet, I just threw it together to see what people thought of the folder.....but I absolutely love the website thingy I use that and I use the who to invite thingy too. The cool thing about this folder is the clear slides allow you put the colored flyers in there and not let them get lost in the shuffle. The last section where the opportunity part is I decided today, I would take out that last flyer, as the stuff the HO provides us is enough or vice versa I would use that flyer and take out one the HO provides us to save money.
I absolutely love the website flyer though...>VERY GREAT!!!!!!! Yes this list is perfect, exactly what I was looking for because I was missing some stuff and I want to add the DVD.

I thought I had given these to you already - sorry - I am so scrambled...anythin gyou're looking for, shoot me an email and If I have it I'll shar eit. BTW - I can't take credit for ANY of that stuff - it's all stuff I have picked up from other consultants along the way -- I am NOT NOT NOT creative at all.

Jill - can you see us someday? Kevin and Evan wearing "Dish B*tch" aprons, doing OUR dishes, dancing and singing "the song" while Kevin organizes our files and does our paperwork and Evan cooks and makes Italian Ices for us, takes out the trash and rubs our feet. Yep -- we definitely need to get to that point - LOLOLOL

I already have the dish B*tch, but I need to give him an apron. I think mine would go on strike if he received that for a bonus!!

Oh no no no, You gave it to me..You are da best. I had just forgot about it. It was it my organized files. I am just in the keys and forgot. You have given me everything....
Oh yes my dear I can certainly pictured this....YES I CAN. I have wonderful DREAMS ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

pamperedalf said:
I already have the dish B*tch, but I need to give him an apron. I think mine would go on strike if he received that for a bonus!!

I was SO tired when I came home last night and have three more shows this week...DH was such an angel - he did all my dishes from last night's show - all I need to do is repack my kit and I am ready to go! I love my Dish B*tch!!

Jilleysue said:
I found the folder from CVS and was like OK, this is it. It is an AVERY 47697. I then came home and typed in the number and found them for almost a dollar cheaper and in bulk...like 24 for like 47.00 plus shipping. They come in gray and blue assorted. I prefer the grey, but I don't think you can choose. I really like them, but if you want to check them out first. Try running into a CVS. ; )

I am at the avery website and can't find that number. I couldn't find it in Staples and Office Depot online either. Can you verify the number for me? Thanks.

Jilleysue said:
Oh no no no, You gave it to me..You are da best. I had just forgot about it. It was it my organized files. I am just in the keys and forgot. You have given me everything....
Oh yes my dear I can certainly pictured this....YES I CAN. I have wonderful DREAMS ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

You're still in the keys? I am so jealous!!!

Jilleysue, these are awesome! They're actually VERY close to what I use but my cover is not transparent. I get ALOT of comments on how awesome the Host Folder looks. After 20 years in the AF doing admin and working on computers, I'm a TOTAL perfectionist with this stuff. The visual things can make an impact VERY quickly!

And Carolyn, you always have the most awesome flyers!!!

thanks for all the great flyers everyone!!!
Jilleysue I love these folders, when I'm ready to go shopping, I'm going to get back on here and read the whole thread! Cause, right now my head is fuzzy from all the info!!!!LOL:D :eek: :D

So I found this flyer on here a while ago, and I just updated it for the new kit... let me know if there are any mistakes in my math :)

Attachments

• No Risk Factor Recruiting.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 455
The number is correct, but you have to do the search on yahoo..not on the regular office supply stores..no no no. You have to search for them beyond that. Let me find the link for you.
Yes Carolyn, I am in keys, but I went home and came back. We have a house down here. I came home on Monday and Kevin stayed here and VPNed into the office and I went into the office and I drove down with his daughter on Friday. What fun for me. Although I love the drive...LOL.

http://www.educational-software.com/avery-title-pocket-organizer-6-pocket-details.html

Ok here it is. Well here is one of them.
The title of the folder is :
Title Pocket Organizer 6 Pocket 6 Pocket Organizer

So glad you all like. I really knew you would, but I needed some back up....LOL
Tell me again, do you really like em. I think hosts will LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jill! I will check it out further. You are such a trend setter!

LOL...Trend Setter. Oh thank you thank you ( bowing, blushing).. LOL
Can't you see me walking at conference and loving it. SOOO Get ready when I do. You all better yell when the time comes.

I have hostess folders similar to yours and most people are impressed. I made up my own sticker on the front that says I recycle and to please be prepared to return the folder and any unused paper to me the night of their show. So far the only ones who have never returned them are cancellations! I think its worth the investment.

Great News to know that most have returned them..Thank you.

Ok, It is official. I will be using the Avery Packets I have contimplating using over the last couple of days. I am in the keys with my friend Heather. I am doing her show in February and she brought her host packet with her. We compared. ICK...compared to the new one, my olds look like something I should give to preschoolers. We all sat around the dining room table and everyone gave me their input and everyone just loved my new ones, so I am going to try those. I will make the new labels with the get them back and get a gift or something to that effect.
I want to have fun at my shows, but I want it to be a professional from beginning to end. Everyone for the show is really excited about the packets and hoping her show is going to be fun. It is my first really big show and I am literally (can I say this) Crapping my pants...LMAO. I think I am having a panic attack. I hope you all will calm me down before then.

God I am still up reading and working on my packets..UGGGG. This is sooo addicting.

At least you will have them done! One night of hard work is WAY better than doing them constantly only when you need them.

Jilleysue said:
God I am still up reading and working on my packets..UGGGG. This is sooo addicting.
OMG, you crack me up:D Another couple days & you're going to have your stripper star!

Ok Jillysue, what is the verdict on what you actually ended up putting in your packets? You are brilliant! I saw this thread the other day and, since then, my honey and I have been tracking all over Savannah trying to find these freakin folders. They are the bomb so I gotta do it, but can't find them anywhere and similar ones run ~$ 4.00 and that is on the cheap, most are more and don't compare to yours. (even Walmart's version is expensive).
Very addicting! They need to showcase your coolio folders in the next consultant news. HA!
BTW, what stickers do you put on it? I don't remember seeing a sticker in the picture. What stickers did you put on before. I am still trying to figure all this out.

Erin- did you see the link a page or two back to the folders? You can buy 24 folders for $47ish (I can't remember) online. I am waiting until my next commission check!

Yeah, I saw that. I just want to do a couple, maybe 6 at the most. 24 is a bit much...I have been a consultant for a year so far and not had that many shows. I was pretty much a hobbyist, now I want to step it up.
I guess 24 would be alright if I can get some girls in my new hospitality group to sign off on it and we could split them. I think I will keep looking for them, make 1 up and take it to cluster and see what they think.

Thank you for all your compliments. Do you have CVS? If you don't, I will be more than happy to pick you up a couple and mail them to you so you can try them out. That is no problem. The link of where to get them in on there. I am in the keys right now, but I am putting complete list together tonight when I get home of what I put in. I put one sticker you can see on the inside cover next to my business card and the rest I will put on the cover letter and show planner to keep it looking professional and to keep the hostess inspired. Plus I want to keep the folders looking nice so I can reuse them.

Let me know if you would like me to get you a couple and you can just mail me a check or something for the total. I can send you a copy for the receipt if you can't find them. ; )

Yep, just looked online, I have a CVS nearby. I am going to hop on over there and snatch some up before the other jilleysue trend followers (like myself) beat me to it. HA!
Thanks for the offer though, that was very kind.
Keep us updated on the final selection, I want to make sure mine is an exact replica of the authentic folder. LOL!
What is the cover letter you put on? Is it just the white front page that says Pampered Chef or is it something different?

I use a piece of card stock with a sticker to slide in the front. There is slipe piece to slide whatever you want for a title page and then there a bazillion varieties of letters to send to hosts to thank them or start them out. I can send what people have given here.

Jill, I totally bought out my CVS yesterday... granted they only had 3 of them, but yay! I have to tell everyone that Office Max doesn't have them (I needed some other stuff anyways thank goodness), so CVS is your best and only bet. My cover page is a word document with the logo and my info at the bottom that I printed on regular paper. I showed my director the folder today and she liked them, we were just debating about what to do with hosts that cancelled and how to get those folders back... any suggestions? p.s. the CVS in Fridley, MN is sold out so don't try there :)

I found them online. The link is in this thread. I wouldn't go investing in CVS's, they are $1.00 more. If you like them, I would try to get them in bulk. I would really try a sticker or suggest a gift if they get it back to you. People love getting something. That means more to them and it means more to us to get our folder....: )

My validating in the CVS thing is I am only going to start with 6 folders. By the time I order them online and pay for shipping and wait I was better off going to CVS and paying that extra 50 cents a folder (after shipping). What can I say, I am an Aries and when I get an idea from a wonderful person like you, I like to run with it and not have to wait. :)

I think I will do an incentive thing. Even if they cancel, tell them they will still get something free if they send it back...

I would call cancelling hosts and ask to pick it up or have them put it in the mail. If they won't take your calls then you are out a folder, but you could at least try. I would mention it from the get-go when they cancel and are still feeling guilty. Just say that you need to swing by and pick up the folder so you can use it for another hostess.

Gillian you are always so practical with your advice, it's great! I love your idea of getting them with the guilt factor :)

GourmetGirl said:
My validating in the CVS thing is I am only going to start with 6 folders. By the time I order them online and pay for shipping and wait I was better off going to CVS and paying that extra 50 cents a folder (after shipping). What can I say, I am an Aries and when I get an idea from a wonderful person like you, I like to run with it and not have to wait. :)

I think I will do an incentive thing. Even if they cancel, tell them they will still get something free if they send it back...

YEs Yes YEs..I am the same way. I can't wait either. I suggested that to everyone as well. Try them out with a few and that way you can see if you like them.
I am The EXACT SAME> I GOTTA DO IT NOW!!! hahahahahah
I would have run out at MIDNIGHT. HAHAHAH:D :D :D

I almost did on Friday when I read this thread. If I wasn't in my bathrobe knowing I needed to get up at 7am I probably would have :)

Oh I would have anyway..I am scary that way. I mean I have been on this P3 for 5 hours now trying to figure it out. I am just an addict like that. It's ridiculous. When I get on something, I'll stay up all night and reep the repricutions later. It's horrible....LOL...but things look nice....LOL. The host folders I really like.I am working on the final list of what I am putting in there tommorrow. I am really happy everyone likes em. I Hope once I finish a finished One I can take more pics.

So I think I have my list finalized...

Pocket 1 = 2 catalogs each with Itemized receipt and guest special inside
Pocket 2 = Show Planner
Pocket 3 = DYLAB & Batter Bowl Bonus/5 for 5 (depending on my mood)
Pocket 4 = What my website can do for you flyer
Pocket 5 = No Risk Factor Recruiting & Your Life, Your Way Brochure
Pocket 6 = 2 catalogs each with Itemized receipt and guest specials inside

Also on the first pocket is a magnetic business card and a show sticker and on the last pocket is the new recruiting DVD (I think I'm putting a note on it saying "Only watch if you aren't 100% satisfied with your job").

I face one of my back catalogs out, so that through the back of the folder you can see the catalog cover. On the front in the pocket I have a plain paper with the logo and my information at the bottom (I may alter that a bit... we'll see... anyone have any ideas?!?)

Maybe that will help you Jill with your finalized list...or just complicate it more :)

I think I may do a survey with some friends using the cheap 2 pocket and the Jill method to see which they like best or if they even care... hmmm...

Thanks for all the links to your packet information sheets. They are awesome.

where is the dylab and what my life can do for you flye
GourmetGirl said:
So I think I have my list finalized...

Pocket 1 = 2 catalogs each with Itemized receipt and guest special inside
Pocket 2 = Show Planner
Pocket 3 = DYLAB & Batter Bowl Bonus/5 for 5 (depending on my mood)
Pocket 4 = What my website can do for you flyer
Pocket 5 = No Risk Factor Recruiting & Your Life, Your Way Brochure
Pocket 6 = 2 catalogs each with Itemized receipt and guest specials inside

Also on the first pocket is a magnetic business card and a show sticker and on the last pocket is the new recruiting DVD (I think I'm putting a note on it saying "Only watch if you aren't 100% satisfied with your job").

I face one of my back catalogs out, so that through the back of the folder you can see the catalog cover. On the front in the pocket I have a plain paper with the logo and my information at the bottom (I may alter that a bit... we'll see... anyone have any ideas?!?)

Maybe that will help you Jill with your finalized list...or just complicate it more :)

I think I may do a survey with some friends using the cheap 2 pocket and the Jill method to see which they like best or if they even care... hmmm...
where is the dylab and what my life can do for you flyer

Do you love a bargain and the life one is an opportunity flyer. Someone else may have them. I have them on my laptop and I am at work.

What is that Batter Bowl Bonus? Do you put the Host and Guest Specials?
I don't put Catalogs on Both sides..I don't want it to get confusing. Each section is for something Specific it mine. Right now...and this is from my head.

Section 1: Catalogs, OOF 's & Guest Specials
Section 2: Host Letter, Show Planner and WMWCDFY (What my website Can do for you)
Section 3: Host Specials and Host Rewards
Section 4: DYLAB
Section 5 Going Going Gone or New Spring Products
Section 6: Opportunity Section w/DVD

This can Vary.

Oh and I might put a 50 guests in 5 minutes or a who to invite flyer. I should have already given them that when they decided to book, but just incase. I should also include an envelope for outside orders and extra invitations or flyers to give out.

I think these are the flyers people were asking about it... I got them all on here, so the credit goes to whoever made them :)

Jill, how many catalogs do you put? I was running across the problem that I can only fit 2 (I also include the itemized receipt and the guest special) in a pocket.

Oh yeah, I also put the discontinued product flyer in front of the 2 catalogs on the back pocket.

Attachments

• Batter Bowl Bonus.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 530
  • DYLABFebruary07.pdf
    155.3 KB · Views: 344
  • What can my website do for you.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 384
I like the batter bowl bonus flyer! Thanks for posting it.

That is absolutely great. I saw a stoneware one just like this. That may fit better for February.
Oh I fit 3 Cats in the front pocket. If you have to put more, then use the back, I guess...but I fit 3 in the front with no problem.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AmaraJ
  • chefpelkey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ChefRiGuy