• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host/Guest Folders: Honest Opinions and Critiques

In summary, the people at this conversation thought that the way the "for the host/guest" stickers looked on the front of the folders was not very good, and that they would be better off just using a sticker. They also thought that the front of the folder should have a list of what is included in it, like a catalog, and that guests should be given a catalog and a pen to take with them.
PCwithStay-C
I know this has been discussed a million times but I wanted to get some opinions on these folders Ive been putting together. I took some pics and I want some honest opinions.

Im not sure Im too enthused by the way the 'for the host/guest' turned out on the front. Im thinking of maybe just doing a sticker.

The fronts will also have a list of what is included in the folder and one of my stickers with my info on it.

Please feel free to critique, I dont want to look ridiculous at my first show.

These are clickable to make them larger
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f141/stacey_liltate/IMG_2600.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f141/stacey_liltate/IMG_2601.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f141/stacey_liltate/IMG_2603.jpg

So is this your hostess packet??? Or is this what you give the guests at your shows with a catalog and things in it.

I do a larger shipping label for the front of my hostess packet. I just think that anything with a sharp computer print is better and more professional looking than my own handwriting. Just my humble opinion. I don't label the guest ones. :)

amerrigan said:
So is this your hostess packet??? Or is this what you give the guests at your shows with a catalog and things in it.

This is what Ill give guests at the show.

PC_CPR said:
I do a larger shipping label for the front of my hostess packet. I just think that anything with a sharp computer print is better and more professional looking than my own handwriting. Just my humble opinion.

I don't label the guest ones.

:)

Thats what Im thinking now that I look at them. Im thinking the writing looks to kiddy!!

But do remember...that we're "pampered" chefs, not perfect chefs!!!

They look nice, stickers are always nice since the print looks nice.

I can't really see what you have put in the folders - for the guests, I suggest you don't do too much. I put the order form, catalog, the flyer on the opportunity and opportunity brochure.

Don't make it look too hard or costly that others won't want to do the business.

I hated keeping up with my individual folders, so I made one master one to pass around with the specials, upcoming month specials, the wedding registry, and a bunch of other stuff they could reference.
Then I have them take a catalog, raffle ticket and pen with them.
At one point I go over parts of the folder, highlight the specials and such and the opportunity and then pass it around. I also kept copies of the recipes in there so if they wanted one they could take one

Then I didn't have to update the folders after every show and replace what was missing. I only had one folder to manage. My folder has a place on the cover to slide something in, like a page for decoration and I slide the current catalog in there ....

What is a Host/Guest Folder?

A Host/Guest Folder is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for our hosts to help them plan and organize their parties. It contains helpful resources and information to make hosting a party easier and more successful.

How do I get a Host/Guest Folder?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order Host/Guest Folders through the Supply Ordering section of your consultant website. You can also purchase them in packs of 10 from the Pampered Chef supply order form.

What information is included in a Host/Guest Folder?

A Host/Guest Folder typically includes invitations, order forms, catalogues, and other resources to help you plan and host a successful party. It also contains information about current promotions and incentives for hosts and guests.

How do I use a Host/Guest Folder to plan my party?

Once you have your Host/Guest Folder, take some time to familiarize yourself with the resources and information included. Use the invitations and order forms to invite guests and collect orders. You can also use the catalogues to showcase products and offer product demonstrations during your party.

Can I customize my Host/Guest Folder?

Yes, you can customize your Host/Guest Folder by adding your personal information, such as your contact information and party details. You can also include any additional resources or information that you feel will benefit your guests and make your party more successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ChefRiGuy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • Jilleysue