• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Items and a Few Products (New and Discontinued)

In summary, the person is selling various retired and consultant items from a Pampered Chef business. They are looking to get rid of these items in order to make room in their house and save up for a down payment on a second car. The items include kitchenware, accessories, and promotional items from conferences and events. Interested buyers can request a list of products and make offers, with the buyer responsible for shipping costs.
cookie325
I am doing a little housekeeping, and after 7 yrs in the business, I have acquired plenty of items that I would love to keep, but I just don't have the room to anymore. Plus, I'm working on saving up for a down payment on a 2nd car (1 car with 7 people just isn't working anymore.) If you want a list of products I have, please let me know - its not a long list, but just a few things I have to get rid of to take back my house. Some of these items I'm not sure about the prices of, so feel free to make me an offer. Buyer pays actual shipping from 67218. I prefer paypal. This is just a partial list - I will have more to add later. Thanks!Retired items
Simple Additions Striped Rectangle Platter - $15
Simple Additions Striped Small Bowl and Small Square Set (1 each) - $15
Ultimate Slice and Grate - $20Consultant items
HWC/Making Strides Ball Cap - $15
SANY3057.jpg

SANY3058.jpg
2009 Conference Consultant Tote with 4 Billboards - $20
SANY3069.jpg

SANY3070.jpg
Catalog Tote - $10
SANY3072.jpg
Charm Necklace (Chef's hat on one side, The Pampered Chef on the reverse side) - $10
SANY3063.jpg

SANY3064.jpg
25th Anniversary Bookmark (25 and Chef's hat on one side, The Pampered Chef on the reverse side) - $10 NOTE: This pic is awful because of the glare from the bookmark. Even with the flash off, the pic doesn't come out well - but I'll keep trying.
SANY3065.jpg
Denim Children's Apron - $15
SANY3074.jpg
Lemon Aid Lady Set - Deed Alphabet and Lead Alphabet - $20
SANY3073.jpg

Last edited:
Bumping for pics added

Nicole,
This is Laurie, from Towanda, and I would love the hwc hat! I can just pick it up, if still available,
Thanks,

Sure thing Laurie! I'm in and out all weekend, but just let me know when is convenient for you. I live near Darla A., so I can even drop it off to her if you want. Just let me know.

If the catalog tote is still avaliable, I would be interested in that.

The catalog tote is still available! :D

Is the cap still available??

Bump :sing:

The cap and the tote are both still available! :thumbup:

1. What are some popular new products available for purchase as a consultant?

Some popular new products currently available for purchase as a consultant include the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok Everyday Pan, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Can I still order products that have been discontinued?

Unfortunately, once a product has been discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through a third-party seller.

3. How can I find out if a particular product is available for purchase as a consultant?

You can check the availability of a specific product by logging into your consultant account and browsing the product catalog. You can also reach out to your direct upline or contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

4. Are there any exclusive items that can only be purchased by consultants?

Yes, there are several exclusive items that are only available for purchase by consultants. These items are typically released during special promotions or as part of the consultant rewards program.

5. Can I earn commission on sales of consultant items?

Yes, as a consultant, you can earn commission on all sales, including sales of consultant items. This is a great way to increase your earnings and build your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cookie325
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookie325
  • trps