• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Consultant Items and Retired Products

In summary, the speaker is doing some housekeeping and has several items for sale, including some retired Pampered Chef items and consultant items. They are open to offers and prefer payment through PayPal. The conversation also includes requests for pictures and assistance with purchasing.
cookie325
I am doing a little housekeeping, and after 7 yrs in the business, I have acquired plenty of items that I would love to keep, but I just don't have the room to anymore. Some of these items I'm not sure about the prices of, so feel free to make me an offer. Buyer pays actual shipping from 67218. I prefer paypal. More to come later. Thanks!

Retired items (gently used):
Simple Additions Striped Rectangle Platter - $15
Simple Additions Striped Small Bowl and Small Square Set (1 each) - $15
Ultimate Slice and Grate - $15

Consultant items:
Catalog Tote - $10
Charm Necklace (Chef's hat on one side, The Pampered Chef on the reverse side) - $10
25th Anniversary Bookmark (25 and Chef's hat on one side, The Pampered Chef on the reverse side) - $10 NOTE: This pic is awful because of the glare from the bookmark. Even with the flash off, the pic doesn't come out well - but I'll keep trying.
Denim Children's Apron - $15
Lemon Aid Lady Set - Deed Alphabet and Lead Alphabet - $15

I'm interested in the charm necklace. Could you send me a picture? [email protected]

I would love the kids apron!! I've never done this before can you help me? Thx

Could you email me your complete list once you have it. I live in Wichita as well so I could even pick it up and you wouldnt have to worry about shipping my email is [email protected] THanks

pamperedmama10 said:
I would love the kids apron!! I've never done this before can you help me? Thx

I'll PM you! :)

pamperedchef88 said:
Could you email me your complete list once you have it. I live in Wichita as well so I could even pick it up and you wouldnt have to worry about shipping my email is [email protected] THanks

Sure! Give me a bit to get it all compiled and I'll shoot you an email. Thanks! :thumbup:

A friendly morning bump :thumbup:

1. What are "Fs: Consultant Items"?

"Fs: Consultant Items" refers to products that are only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. These items are not available for sale to the general public and can only be purchased by consultants for use in their business, as demonstration products, or for personal use."

2. How can I purchase "Fs: Consultant Items"?

To purchase "Fs: Consultant Items," you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. You can become a consultant by signing up through a current consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Once you become a consultant, you will have access to purchase these items through your consultant account.

3. What are "Retired Products"?

"Retired Products" refers to items that are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. These products have been discontinued and are no longer being produced or sold by the company. They may still be available through third-party sellers or on resale websites, but they are not available for purchase directly from Pampered Chef.

4. Can I still purchase "Retired Products"?

No, "Retired Products" are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find these products through third-party sellers or on resale websites. Keep in mind that these products may not be in new or unused condition.

5. Why does Pampered Chef retire products?

Pampered Chef retires products for a variety of reasons, including changes in customer preferences, updates to product designs, and the introduction of new products. Retiring products allows the company to make room for new and innovative products that better meet the needs and preferences of customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • CookieChick
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CookieChick
  • trps