• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Consultant Items Plus New, Used and Retired Items!

In summary, "Fs" stands for "For Sale" in the section titled "Fs: Consultant Items Plus New, Used and Retired Items!" on the Pampered Chef website. The consultant items in this section are exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants and cannot be purchased by customers. Customers can purchase both new and used items from this section, with new items being sold at regular retail price and used items potentially being available at a discounted price. Retired items are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef and customers can check the product page or contact a consultant to confirm if an item is retired. Items purchased from this section are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged due to being sold at a discounted price and potentially being gently used for
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have a list of New, used and retied items available, please PM me. I also have the following consultant items. If you get me your zip code I will get you the best shipping cost. I take check or money order only.
IMG_3053.jpg

Red Tote - new - $10
IMG_3051.jpg

Help Whip Cancer 1/4 zip pullover (large) - used alot but still in good condition - $15 PENDING
IMG_3050.jpg

Full Zip Blue Sweater (large) - used minimally but in great condition - $20 PENDING2009 Conference Tote $20 (used at conference only)
2009 Wahoo Button $5 PENDING
New Consultant Postcards $5
Nancy’s Postcards – too many to list, too many to count – entire lot of show related postcards - $10
Wedding Note Cards - $5

Last edited:
What type of material is the blue zip up sweater? Also, is it true to size? How much to ship to zip 39183?

Last edited:
bumping!!!

What would the shipping be for the wahoo button to 84319?

Just PM'd you :)

bumping again! Still have lots of items for sale, let me know so I can send you a list.

1. What does "Fs" stand for in "Fs: Consultant Items Plus New, Used and Retired Items!"?

"Fs" stands for "For Sale". This indicates that the items listed are available for purchase by customers.

2. Are the consultant items different from the new, used, and retired items?

Yes, the consultant items are products that are exclusively available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. These items are not available for purchase by customers.

3. Can customers purchase both new and used items?

Yes, customers can purchase both new and used items. New items are sold at their regular retail price while used items may be available at a discounted price.

4. How can I tell if an item is retired?

Retired items are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. You can check the item's product page on our website or contact a consultant to confirm if an item is retired.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased from this section?

No, items purchased from the "Fs: Consultant Items Plus New, Used and Retired Items!" section are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. This is because these items are sold at a discounted price and may have been gently used by consultants for demonstration purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Jules711