• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and Guest Specials April/May/June One Sheet

In summary, the current host special for April/May/June is the Quick Cooker Set, while the guest special is the Smooth-Edge Can Opener. To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales with at least one booking. The party must be held between April 1st and June 30th. The host special, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot, and Quick Cooker Silicone Steamer, has a retail value of $279.00 but is available to hosts for only $100 with qualifying party sales. The guest special, the Smooth-Edge Can Opener, can be purchased at a discounted price of $
Jess_K
here are some flyers I made for April/ May and June to put the host and guest specials on one page. I put these in my host folders. I'm having problems with June and will upload it when I get it fixed.

** June uploaded.

added May and June and April and May host specials together

Attachments

• April host and guest specials 2008.doc
    1 MB · Views: 480
  • Host and Guest Specials May 2008.doc
    812.5 KB · Views: 467
  • host and guest specials june 2008.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 424
  • HOST SPECIALS MAY JUNE 2008.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 481
  • Host Specials April and May 2008.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 374
Last edited:
Thanks! These are great!

Wow, these flyers look great! Thank you for sharing them with us. It's always helpful to have everything on one page for easy reference. I can't wait to use them in my host folders. And thank you for uploading the June version as well. You are so creative and talented! Keep up the great work.

What are the current host and guest specials for April/May/June?

The current host special is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot, and Quick Cooker Silicone Steamer. The guest special is the Smooth-Edge Can Opener.

How do I qualify for the host special?

To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking from that party. The party must be held between April 1st and June 30th.

Can I combine the host and guest specials?

No, the host and guest specials cannot be combined. They are separate offers and cannot be used together.

What is the value of the host special?

The Quick Cooker Set has a retail value of $279.00, but is available to hosts for only $100 with qualifying party sales.

How do I redeem the guest special?

The Smooth-Edge Can Opener can be purchased at the discounted price of $12 with any purchase of $75 or more. Simply add the item to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam