• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jilleysue's Cool Host Folder????

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a thread posted by Jilleysue on host packets. Another user shares the link and Jilleysue explains her process for organizing and creating the packets. She also shares a cute poem and ideas for what to put in the folders. The conversation concludes with compliments for Jilleysue's organization and inspiration.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I don't know where to post this question but anyway... I found a couple of the nice Avery folders like Jilleysue was doing her host packs in and now I cannot find the thread where she posted it... Jilleysue or anyone... can you help me... I just wanted to look at the photos etc again as I put mine together and wa la... can't locate them.

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you both! Now enlighten me on how you found that so quickly PLEASE???

I searched for "host packets." I had to browse a little, it was on the second page of results because it was posted a while back.

I had seen a post by Jillysue on another thread. I went to that thread clicked on Jillysue's name. That took me to another page and I clicked on view all thread's started by her. Found the thread there.

Glad you guys found it. I have been using my packets and everyone has been commenting on them. I use a cute poem and have been getting them back. People at the cluster meetings...are like, "wow that is what you give to your hosts"... I am like..YUP. They just look SOO SOO Nice. Not too full of stickers and things that take away from the papers inside.
Really made my night..that you guys used my idea..and really liked it. Thanks..hope you are enjoy!

Okay.. now are you going to share your little poem with us too? :)

of Course, Let me find it.

Hey Jilleysue Sue.....What about a list of what you put in your folders? Also, where have you ended up getting these?

Jillysue you are my hero. You should have a PC cape or something.

Miss Cori said:
Jillysue you are my hero. You should have a PC cape or something.
I agree :D

I don't know about a PC cape..LOL...well maybe I can be the PC SUPERHERO for Halloween...LOL. I just need to get more bookings.

Lets see...what I put inside..
First page: 2-3 catologs and Outside Order Forms, Reg Bus Card
Second Page: Show Planner, Host Letter, Guest List, New Product Sheet, Business Card Magnet
Third Page: Host Special
Fourth Page: Guest Special
Fifth Page: Website Info Sheet, Do you Love a Bargain
Sixth Page: Opportunity Section with the CD

On the Second Page, all the Info, I put inside the show planner. In the show planner, I put stickers and things to make it look pretty but the folder stays looking professional. There is just that one sticker that you see in the picture that says the 5 orders before the show etc.

It looks really GREAT when its all put together.

Now for my Stickers to help me get the packets back....

To help you earn your FREE KITCHEN goodies
A Pampered Chef Host needs her packet- thats true
But if you make sure to help me recycle your folder when your party is over,
I'll make sure a special Pampered Chef gift is waiting for you!!!

Kinda cute huh?

And what's the special PC gift? Just curious! I so enjoy your organization and love to read threads where you post on them. You are an inspiration! :D

What ever you choose, that is up to you? As long as you get the folder back. I mean they are 24 for $46.00 is what I have found....so it depends on how much they are worth to you.
I give the $1.00 cook book or whatever I have left over...10% off coupon next purchase....Whatever you feel. Seasoning packet.....

Thank you for your compliments. Very happy you enjoy. I am glad I can share!

What is Jilleysue's Cool Host Folder?

Jilleysue's Cool Host Folder is a special folder filled with exclusive host rewards and incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

How do I get Jilleysue's Cool Host Folder?

You can only get Jilleysue's Cool Host Folder by hosting a Pampered Chef party and meeting the minimum sales requirement set by your consultant.

What are the benefits of hosting a party and receiving Jilleysue's Cool Host Folder?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party and receiving Jilleysue's Cool Host Folder allows you to earn free products, discounts, and other rewards as a thank you for sharing our products with your friends and family.

Is Jilleysue's Cool Host Folder available for online parties?

Yes, Jilleysue's Cool Host Folder is available for both in-person and virtual parties. Your consultant will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and materials for hosting a successful online party.

Can I customize the items in Jilleysue's Cool Host Folder?

Unfortunately, the items in Jilleysue's Cool Host Folder are predetermined and cannot be customized. However, we are constantly updating and adding new items to the folder, so there will always be something new and exciting for our hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jilleysue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3 4
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • AJ-1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam