• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Folder Photos: See How Others Have Organized!

In summary, the conversation revolved around different types of host folders and materials used for organizing host packets. Participants discussed using clear plastic folders, postcard invitations, and various flyers and stickers from Nancy's Artworks and Sticking to Business. They also mentioned using a DYLAB flyer to encourage hosts to book shows and a Can You Beat This postcard for a special host incentive. The conversation also touched on different methods of collecting outside orders and payments from hosts.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Does anyone have any pictures of their host folders. I saw someone on the DVD we got today doing his and they looked really nice, so I wanted to see someone else's.

Mine look like Don's (on the video) but mine are a clear folder so I can design the cover. It is one more thing for you to organize with a purple cover that matches all your other binders, LMAO!!

HAHAHAHA...FUNNY...Clear folder huh? I couldn't see exactly what he had on there or what he used. What type of folders are you using.

I know gona call me the PEOPLE OFFICE SUPPLY CREATURE SOON...LOL!!!!

Mine are a frosted/clear plastic that have a spine that locks everything in. They aren't the kind that have the slide on spine, but similar.

I used to use them. The cheapy 10 cent 3 prong pocket folders. I had clear page protectors inside with various info, specials, flyers, etc.

Then I didn't get them back from hosts. Plus, things change too often for me to keep up with something like that.

Now I like to keep my host packets simple and I let the US Postal Service pay for my envelopes. :)

Maybe when I'm making the big bucks like Don and can hire someone to keep up with it, I'll change my mind.

My director Jana has these, and she asked for it back before she left the show that night.

I know my situation is a bit unique because I cannot use the APO (base Post Office) to send anything PC (against Status of Forces Agreement rules). So, I meet with each Host one-on-one. That being said, my Host Binder are a bit fancier because I also close the show and get them back in person.

I use the flexible plastic 1" binders. I insert the tabbed, flexible plastic pocket dividers. I use stickers from NA and STB throughout. On the inside of the front cover I put a stick-on business card holder and insert a business card.

The first divider says Show Info. I insert the It's Show Time flyer, Joy's DYLAB, a Can You Beat This card, and the Calendar Reminder stickers. Immediately behind that is an outline of my policies/procedures for the Hostess and her "extra" benenfits, the Host Benefit Flyer, Host Special and Guest Special Flyers, all in document protectors.

The second divider says Invitations and contains 20 postcard invitations and Guest List in a Flash.

The third divider says Opportunity and contains the new Your Life Your Way and the new Reward Brochure printed out from CC for now. Following the divider is a commission chart.

The fourth divider says Catalogs and contains 4 catalogs.

The fifth divider says Order Forms and contains 10 Outside Order Forms and a velcro close envelope for any checks or cash collected.

And that's it!

PamperedChefDebi said:
I use stickers from NA and STB throughout.

The first divider says Show Info. I insert the It's Show Time flyer, Joy's DYLAB, a Can You Beat This card, and the Calendar Reminder stickers. Immediately behind that is an outline of my policies/procedures for the Hostess and her "extra" benenfits, the Host Benefit Flyer, Host Special and Guest Special Flyers, all in document protectors.

And that's it!

Hey Debi.

What is a NA and STB sticker? and Can you tell me more on DYLAB and Can you beat this card?

NA= Nancy's Artworks
STB= Sticking to Business

I use the 2-pocket folders with no prongs. They're cheap, and I don't feel bad if they disappear. I used to include a pencil pouch (the kind that goes into a binder) with a labed that said "Use this for collecting outside orders and payment", but hosts wouldn't return them when they flaked out on hosting. So now I use a 6x9 envelope that's addresed to me and stamped, with a sticky note that says the same thing. I take the orders at the show, and leave them the envelope for mailing in any after-show outside orders and checks.

SillyChef said:
Hey Debi.

What is a NA and STB sticker? and Can you tell me more on DYLAB and Can you beat this card?

Ann explained the first two.

DYLAB is Do You Love a Bargain. Joy (tastytidbits.net) does monthly flyers to encourage Hosts to get their guests to book shows. I'll attach the Feb one.

Can You Beat This is a red postcard that says "Invite your friends and take the challenge! Can you beat this? Host a Kitchen or Catalog Show and beat a High Show Total of $_____, and I'll award you ____________. We're always whipping up something new in the kitchen!" I can't even remember where I got them from right now. Duh.

Attachments

• Debi's DYLABFebruary07.pdf
    155.3 KB · Views: 317
PamperedChefDebi said:
Can You Beat This is a red postcard that says "Invite your friends and take the challenge! Can you beat this? Host a Kitchen or Catalog Show and beat a High Show Total of $_____, and I'll award you ____________. We're always whipping up something new in the kitchen!" I can't even remember where I got them from right now. Duh.

Those are from Nancy's Artworks.

chefann said:
NA= Nancy's Artworks
STB= Sticking to Business

I use the 2-pocket folders with no prongs. They're cheap, and I don't feel bad if they disappear. I used to include a pencil pouch (the kind that goes into a binder) with a labed that said "Use this for collecting outside orders and payment", but hosts wouldn't return them when they flaked out on hosting. So now I use a 6x9 envelope that's addresed to me and stamped, with a sticky note that says the same thing. I take the orders at the show, and leave them the envelope for mailing in any after-show outside orders and checks.

I do things the same way you do Ann! At BAck-To-School time, I stock up on folders, when I can get them most everyplace(Target, Meijers, Office Max, Staples) 10 for $1.00. I can get enough for the whole year for $10-$12!
I use a couple stickers from Nancy's - The "Read Thru...and I'll Call You", "Success is 40 Invitations Away"...& "Outside Orders Add Up".....and I use the large PC Logo Sticker on the front Cover too.
Inside the folder I put 2 Catalogs, 5 OOF, a SASE, & 6-8 invitations, plus the following papers:
None of these are original - I borrowed them from others!

Attachments

• 50 GUESTS IN 5 MINUTES.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 314
  • Guest List.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 301
  • Host Letter revised.doc
    26 KB · Views: 373
  • Show Planner Form.doc
    28 KB · Views: 425
I just really wish I could see someone's folders. I use the folders too and I think I have included the same as everyone else. I think I just need a checklist to create and make sure I dont' forget everything.

Jilleysue said:
I just really wish I could see someone's folders. I use the folders too and I think I have included the same as everyone else. I think I just need a checklist to create and make sure I dont' forget everything.
I'm not so great with checklists....I lose them:rolleyes: , but what I have done that helps me to remember is put every sheet I need for my host folder in a separate folder in Microsoft Word. So when I go in to print, I have them all right together. Then, I have file folders all together in my desk for host packets - so when I need to make up a bunch of them, everything I need is right together in order like this:
OOF for the month
recruiting brochures
(both of these go on the right hand side of the folder w/ the catalogs, the following things go in the left hand side)
Guest Lists
50 Guests in 5 Minutes
Host Planner
Host Letter
SASEs
Invitations (with bring a friend sticker, and Can't make the party sticker)Hope that helps somewhat Jill!

I am doing this now, but in the video his folders looked so nice, so I was hoping someone had a pic.

One thing I learned on a tape is to prep a season's worth of host folders at once. Sit down at the table with a pile of folders, flyers and catalogs and make up 20 of them at once. They won't have the monthly specials, but that's something you can print out and get to the host after you hand her a folder when you book the show. It's SOOOO much easier to do this. I did it this past season and when I was packing for shows, I'd just grab a couple of Cooking show folders and a Catalog show folder (different color - doesn't include the address labels for invites, and has an extra couple catalogs and order forms) and make sure I had upcoming monthly specials printed and in my literature box. Now that we're at the end of the season, I'm making them as I need them, and cannibalizing the spare catalog show packs for catalogs. But I'll only need to put new catalogs in those when I get them!

What is the purpose of the Host Folder Photos?

The Host Folder Photos feature allows you to see how other hosts have organized their Pampered Chef products and materials. It can serve as a source of inspiration for your own organization and help you stay on top of your business.

How can I access the Host Folder Photos?

You can access the Host Folder Photos by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Resources" section. From there, click on "Host Folder Photos" to view the available photos.

Can I upload my own photos to the Host Folder Photos?

At this time, the Host Folder Photos feature is only for viewing photos uploaded by other hosts. However, you can share your own organization ideas and photos with others on social media using the hashtag #PamperedChefOrganization.

Are there any guidelines for the photos uploaded to the Host Folder Photos?

Yes, all photos uploaded to the Host Folder Photos must comply with our community guidelines. This means they must be appropriate, respectful, and not violate any copyright or trademark laws. Any inappropriate photos will be removed.

Can I save the photos from the Host Folder Photos to my device?

Unfortunately, you cannot save the photos from the Host Folder Photos directly to your device. However, you can take a screenshot of the photo and save it that way. Just make sure to give credit to the original host if you share the photo on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Jilleysue