• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Host Thank You Letter in PP - How?

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
Does anyone know how to create a Co-Host Thank You letter in Pamered Partner? I just closed a show with a Host and Co-Host and wanted to create a Thank You letter for both of them. The one I can get on PP just has the savings info in it from what the Host got. My co-host got the cookware set (woo hoo, I'm getting more cookware too!!!) plus a bunch of other things with the 25% discount, and I wanted to give her a letter with her savings on it to. I know I can do this manually, but seems to me that if PP will let you have a co-host it should also give you a letter with their detail their benefits on it too.

Anybody know how to do this....or is this an old problem. I'm still a rookie (6 months). I haven't called HO yet - you all seem ot have all the answers!

Thanks so much.
Linda

agw

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2005
I now do a blanket copy/paste into a Word document from the PP closing letter. I kept getting fustrated with the limited editing capabilities of the program. So, in your case, perhaps you could do the same. Select what you'd like to copy, or just select everything, then edit to your heart's content in Word. :)

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
I usually do my own letter too, I just use the one in PP to do the math for me! What I don't understand is why the program doesn't do this for co-hosts. Afterall, the program makes you tell it how you want to divide the benefits. I guess I could call HO and sugest that they add this feature at some point - shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks!
Linda

ShanaSmith

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 14, 2005
Actually there is a box at the very bottom of the screen that you need to mark to get the thank you letter for your co-host.

The one thing I always change is at the bottom when the letter says "if you had been the consultant you would have made $xx" I always change that to say "at least $xx"

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
Wow, almost had to pull out my magnifying glass to find that one! Could they make that button just a tad smaller?!

Thanks so much!