• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Meeting Night Secret Packet??

In summary, the participants are disappointed that they saw some of the contents of the Top Secret packet ahead of time.
jbondr
Gold Member
I received my "Top Secret" packet today. I promise not to share any of the contained information. Yes, I saw part of the contents but not by choice. I opened the outer box and the contents of the folder fell out because it was flattened and the perforations keeping everything contained were ripped. I put it all back in quickly but did see the general idea. I really wanted to keep it supenseful for myself and cluster. I feel like the little kid who found their Christmas gift before Christmas. That is not fun!!

Has anyone else had this problem?

Yes, the same thing happended to me and my upline. Very disappointing to know.. Now to keep it exciting for the others.

Yes, this was discussed on Director's Chef Success as well. I have emailed every director I know to not even open the shipping box.I haven't received mine yet.

Yes, it happened to me too - very disappointing :(

Same here!!!! Everything fell out...bummer..and I was actually not going to peek this time!!!! Oh darn!!

Yeah same here. I think they put too many materials in that spot and that is why it pops open when you flip it.
I would have rather found out on the DVD.

Now you have me wondering (I can't go on Monday) -- was it disappointing that you saw the material ahead of time, or what the material contained?

gailz2 said:
Now you have me wondering (I can't go on Monday) -- was it disappointing that you saw the material ahead of time, or what the material contained?

It was VERY disappointing. I wanted to find out during the big reveal with my team. I only saw the level 4 stuff, but that pretty much gives it away.

It is disappointing to find out Christmas and B-day presents ahead of time, even if it is something you really, really wanted.

I STILL DON'T HAVE MINE!!!! Whether or not I look at it (I won't) I just want it!!! What the heck!

So are the incentives disappointing or that fact that you guys now know ahead of time - I still can't figure that part out -

PamperedDor said:
So are the incentives disappointing or that fact that you guys now know ahead of time - I still can't figure that part out -

What I saw (level 4) is FABULOUS!!!!!!! I'm disappointed b/c I didn't want to know until next week.

Oh!!! Thanks Linda for clarifying - hmmm Fabulous??? I can't wait to hear all about it!!

I am so hoping my director will email me Tues morning to let me know what all the news is. But i may just find out here.

I got my packet yesterday! I am trying very VERY hard not to think about Monday, because I am soooo excited.

Same here...I wanted to find out with everyone, also. I am in no way disappointed about the contents...

What is National Meeting Night Secret Packet?

National Meeting Night Secret Packet is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is an evening filled with exciting announcements, training sessions, and product reveals.

How do I attend National Meeting Night Secret Packet?

National Meeting Night Secret Packet is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. If you are a current consultant, you will automatically receive access to the event. If you are not yet a consultant, you can sign up and join our team to attend future events.

When is National Meeting Night Secret Packet?

The date of National Meeting Night Secret Packet varies each year, but it is usually held in the summer. Keep an eye out for announcements from Pampered Chef for the exact date and time.

What happens at National Meeting Night Secret Packet?

National Meeting Night Secret Packet is a night full of learning, networking, and celebration. Consultants will receive updates on company news and new products, attend training sessions to improve their business, and have the opportunity to connect with fellow consultants.

How can I make the most out of National Meeting Night Secret Packet?

To make the most out of National Meeting Night Secret Packet, we recommend attending with an open mind and participating in all the activities. Take notes during the training sessions and make connections with other consultants. Also, don't forget to have fun and celebrate your achievements with your Pampered Chef family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • DebPC