• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference “Survival Kit”

In summary, at National Conference, pay attention to what you eat and drink, write down your ideas, and stretch yourself.
ChefCKHall
From an AD I met on Facebook:

Snickers Bar – Have a good time! Laugh and have fun!!

Pay Day Bar – Although you won’t be able to implement everything that you learn the first week you are home, it is important that you decide on some bite... size pieces to work on immediately. If you incorporate this knowledge into specific actions, your future “pay days” should reflect a healthy increase.

Pen – To write down all the great ideas you get!

Paperclips – For keeping it all together!

3 Index Cards – Write down the three best ideas you got from conference. Come to our next Team Meeting prepared to share these ideas.

Gum – To keep your ears from popping on the plane!

Mints – Get out of your comfort zone. Sit with someone you don’t know. Talk and learn as many new ideas as you can from each person you meet. There’s no need to worry because your breath will smell great!

Hand Sanitizer – You never know when you’re going to run into a Pampered Chef ‘celebrity’, be ready to shake their hand!

Picture Frame – Take lots of pictures at Conference. Frame one of you at conference to remind you of your trip to Chicago! You are the picture of success!

Visine – To get the red out after a late night networking/gab session with your roomies!

A Quarter – Call me anytime!

A Penny – So you will never say, “I’m Broke!”

Smarties – To remind you that you are very smart for being at National Conference!

Tissues – You will be sure to cry at some point during National Conference! Trust me, have the tissues close!

Rubber Band – Step out of your comfort zone! Stretch yourself beyond your limits!

No-Doze/Energy Bars – You don’t want to miss a thing and trust me, you’ll need it by Day 3!!!

Lifesavers – For the times your head is swimming with so many good ideas that you feel like drowning. Eat one and remember you are not alone!

Foot Energizer – Not everyone’s shoes are made for walkin’ but you’ll be doing a lot of it!

Mounds Bar – Remember that you have mounds of good ideas to share with others! Don’t sell yourself short! Your perspective on a question may just be what someone else needs!

Love it! Printing it for my goodie bag too. My director gave me something like this last year.

That sounds like a goodie bag in itself! You had me at Snickers Bar. ;)

That's great.

Awesome! I've looking everywhere for something like this! Thanks!

1. What is included in the "National Conference Survival Kit"?

The National Conference Survival Kit typically includes a variety of items such as a schedule of events, a notebook and pen for taking notes, a water bottle, snacks, and other useful goodies. Each year may have a different selection of items, but the goal is to provide attendees with essentials to help them navigate and enjoy the conference.

2. How do I receive my "National Conference Survival Kit"?

The "National Conference Survival Kit" can be picked up at the registration desk when you arrive at the conference. It is recommended that you arrive early to ensure you receive your kit before the conference begins. If you are unable to pick up your kit in person, you can designate someone to pick it up for you by providing their name and contact information during registration.

3. Can I customize my "National Conference Survival Kit"?

The items in the "National Conference Survival Kit" are carefully selected to provide attendees with the best experience possible. Therefore, customization is not available. However, if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know during registration so we can accommodate your needs.

4. What should I do if I don't receive my "National Conference Survival Kit"?

If you did not receive your "National Conference Survival Kit" at registration, please check with the registration desk to see if it is still available. If it is not, please let one of our staff members know and we will do our best to provide you with a replacement kit.

5. Can I purchase additional "National Conference Survival Kits"?

The "National Conference Survival Kit" is provided to each attendee free of charge and cannot be purchased separately. However, you are welcome to bring your own essentials or purchase items from the conference marketplace if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • ChefCKHall