• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reminder: National Conference Secrecy

In summary, conference attendees are reminded not to share any announcements on the board or reveal them to non-attendees until after the final wave is over. The Special Edition newsletter will be available shortly after Wave 3 ends for non-attendees to get the information. Posting premature announcements may result in disciplinary action. Attendees are reminded to enjoy the privilege of hearing the announcements from the stage and to not share them with non-attendees. The importance of keeping company secrets is emphasized, just like the workers who built parts for the Atomic Bomb were sworn to secrecy. The conversation ends with excitement for the upcoming conference and a thank you to Ann for the reminder.
chefann
Gold Member
Wave 1 starts in just a few days, so it's a good time for a reminder about the information that will be shared. Consultants who have been to conference will already know this, but those who haven't, don't.

Top brass from Home Office swear all conference attendees to secrecy. That ban is lifted AFTER the final wave is over.

DO NOT share Conference announcements on this board, or anywhere.
DO NOT post on this board that "I know the announcements - contact me!"

Hearing the announcements from stage is one of the best parts of conference, and is a perk of attending. Don't dilute that perk by telling non-attendees what you heard. The Special Edition newsletter, which includes all the announcements, will be available shortly after Wave 3 ends. Non-attendees will be able to get the info then.

Deb and Greg will allow us to post info on the last day of Wave 3, usually after the final general session is in progress so that any Wave 3-ers who have been checking the board don't see something they don't know yet. They monitor the board for this info. Premature posting may result in deletion of your post, and possible disciplinary action.

Thanks Ann! I know I for one would be SOOO disappointed to hear things from Wave 1 since I am in Wave 2! I am so excited to go and consider this a privilege. Although some people can't attend because of family reasons, health reasons, etc., that still is no reason to violate something our Company has asked us not to share!I grew up in Oak Ridge, TN where they built parts for the Atomic Bomb. My father worked as a Safety Engineer. They were sworn to secrecy about their job and everything they did and saw. Those men and women would NEVER think to reveal those secrets because their employer told them not to do so! That said, I am so excited to meet all of my sister/brother Cheffers starting Sunday! Let's have a blast!!

Thank you Ann for the reminder!

1. What is National Conference Secrecy?

National Conference Secrecy is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants to come together, learn about new products and business strategies, and celebrate their achievements. It is also an opportunity for consultants to network and connect with other consultants from all over the country.

2. When and where is National Conference Secrecy held?

National Conference Secrecy is usually held in July or August and the location changes each year. The exact dates and location are announced by Pampered Chef closer to the event.

3. Is National Conference Secrecy open to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, National Conference Secrecy is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. However, there is a registration fee and consultants must register in advance to attend.

4. What can I expect at National Conference Secrecy?

At National Conference Secrecy, you can expect to attend training sessions and workshops led by experienced consultants and corporate leaders. You will also have the opportunity to see new products, participate in product demonstrations, and receive valuable business tips and strategies.

5. Can I bring guests to National Conference Secrecy?

No, National Conference Secrecy is only open to registered Pampered Chef consultants. However, there are often opportunities for guests to attend certain events or parties during the conference. Check with your upline or the event schedule for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • pchefbonnie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
dannyzmom