• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey All... Went to Cluster Meeting Last Night... and Man I Was so

In summary, a cluster meeting is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants in a specific area, where they can network, learn new recipes and techniques, and share best practices. While not mandatory, cluster meetings are highly recommended for consultants to stay up-to-date on the latest products and techniques and connect with other consultants to grow their business. These meetings are typically held once a month, but the frequency may vary. Consultants are welcome to bring guests to these meetings to introduce them to the Pampered Chef business and products. Upcoming cluster meetings can be found through a team leader, the events section on the Pampered Chef consultant website, or local Facebook groups.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Hey all... went to cluster meeting last night... and man i was so excited for those who got to go to conference. I am going next year baby will be old enough that i can leave her... I was not a big fan of the molds... but i saw the new one and loved it... and one of the directors was saying that the first mold that came out in 1991 is on ebay and is going for $300.00.. WOW these are a big collectors item! Goooo PC!

And now the book it made the top 10 BEST SELLERS list.... and if that was not great... it is #2 on the top 10 sellers list only to be beat out by Harry Potter!

We are in a great and growing business! :D

Doris' Book Would Be Number 1 if...she had kept the original title: "Pampered Chef and the Basement of Secrets." (A cluster mate of mine came up with that...just had to share!) :D

Hey there! It sounds like you had a great time at the cluster meeting and are really excited for next year's conference. It's awesome that you'll be able to leave your baby and attend. The new mold sounds really cool and it's amazing that the original one is going for so much on eBay. It just goes to show how popular and collectible these items are. And wow, your company's book made it to the top 10 best sellers list! That's incredible, especially being second only to Harry Potter. It's clear that your business is thriving and growing. Keep up the great work!

1. What is a cluster meeting?

A cluster meeting is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants in a specific area. It is an opportunity for consultants to network, learn new recipes and techniques, and share best practices.

2. Do I have to attend cluster meetings?

Cluster meetings are not mandatory, but they are highly recommended for consultants to stay up-to-date on the latest products and techniques. They are also a great way to connect with other consultants and grow your business.

3. How often are cluster meetings held?

Cluster meetings are typically held once a month. However, the frequency may vary depending on your location and the availability of the meeting space.

4. Can I bring a guest to a cluster meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to a cluster meeting. It is a great way to introduce someone to the Pampered Chef business and products.

5. How do I find out about upcoming cluster meetings?

You can find out about upcoming cluster meetings through your team leader or by checking the events section on your Pampered Chef consultant website. You can also join local Facebook groups for Pampered Chef consultants to stay updated on cluster meetings in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jane the PC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies