• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Morning!The Newsletter Went Out Last Night From Consultant's

In summary, "Good Morning! The Newsletter Went Out Last Night From Consultant's" is a weekly newsletter sent out by Pampered Chef to all consultants containing important updates, promotions, and tips. It is sent out once a week on Sunday nights and can be accessed through email, the Pampered Chef website, or mobile app. The newsletter can also be customized for individual customers and opting out is possible but not recommended.
otisbg
Gold Member
Good morning!
The newsletter went out last night from Consultant's Corner. I am on some of your subscriber lists....somehow - go figure!! Anyway - last month, I shared this with our team and now I am going to share it with you all. PLease look at the newsletter, the week before it is sent and then look at what you have checked for options. Do you know that you can put a custom message in the Intro? Please make sure that you have the default box checked. I received 2 newsletters last night that were still "sharing the excitement of the new Fall products"..:grumpy::eek:
I will be the first to admit that the enewsletter is no competition for Joy's or Mike's and what I do is send it out now and then mid-mopnth follow up with Joy's using icontact. It has helped to keep my name out there and free is a wonderful option offered by HO - but only if it is used properly and not making you look slightly inept by your failure to edit.
Thanks for reading - I hope I have helped at least 1 person....;)
Can't wait for Conference!!!

Re: eNewsletterYou helped me!! Thanks

Re: eNewsletterI just switched to the PC newsleter from using Tasty Tidbits and Icontact. I didn't keep my customer connection up-to-date so I am sure I am losing people and people are on there that have opted out before. I did but a message in there saying I was switching newsletters and sorry for the inconvience if they have opted out before. So we will see how many bounce back and opt out next week.

1. What is "Good Morning! The Newsletter Went Out Last Night From Consultant's"?

"Good Morning! The Newsletter Went Out Last Night From Consultant's" is a weekly newsletter sent out by Pampered Chef to all consultants. It contains important updates, promotions, and tips to help consultants grow their business.

2. How often is the newsletter sent out?

The newsletter is sent out once a week, typically on Sunday nights. This allows consultants to start their week off with the latest information and resources.

3. How can I access the newsletter?

The newsletter is sent to your registered email address. You can also access it through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website or mobile app.

4. Can I customize the newsletter for my customers?

Yes, you can customize the newsletter by adding your own personal message or promotions before sending it out to your customers. This is a great way to personalize the content and make it more relevant to your customer base.

5. Can I opt out of receiving the newsletter?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving the newsletter by going to your consultant account settings and selecting the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter. However, we recommend staying subscribed as it is a valuable resource for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom