• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Newsletter: Tips and Inspiration from Creative Consultants

In summary, the September newsletter's theme is "Fall Favorites" and will showcase recipes and products perfect for the autumn season. Newsletters are sent out once a month, but additional ones may be sent for special promotions. Customers can customize their newsletter by selecting preferred products on their Pampered Chef account. To subscribe, consultants automatically receive the newsletter and customers can opt in by creating an account. The September newsletter will also feature exclusive deals and discounts for loyal customers.
raroll
Hello - I have gotten almost all of my info on my newsletter from the newsletters I found her. I had problems with the borders so I converted things to text boxes and it made it easier for me to adjust my info to my pages. I hope it helps - please feel free to use it if you like. Thanks to all the creative consultants out here- I actually look like I have things down pat :)

Attachments

• September 2007 final Newsletter.doc
    1,019.5 KB · Views: 512
Looks great! I love your "sugar in the raw" plug!

sugar in the raw...Yeah, that was a blatant swipe from Rita's newsletter- actually everything except for the peanut butter cup recipe (beyond delicious -by the way) and the Cub Scout plug was taken from Chef Linda and Rita's and other September newsletters. I LOVE CHEF SUCCESS!!! I havent been able to go to my cluster meetings because they are too far away and i have nightime childcare issues. - If I have any questions- I come here first and always get the answer or idea I need!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks! I used it! Been slacking and needed a nice newsletter to email off to customers!

This is great! I am doing the same thing with my newsletter, making it a combo of all that I got from here!

Canadian Newsletter for SeptemberI hope I have done this right, trying to send attachment of my newsletter.

Attachments

• Newsletter for September.doc
    627 KB · Views: 388

1. What is the theme of the September newsletter?

The theme of the September newsletter is "Fall Favorites". We will be featuring recipes and products that are perfect for the cozy autumn season.

2. How often are newsletters sent out?

Newsletters are sent out once a month, typically around the beginning of the month. However, special promotions or announcements may result in additional newsletters being sent out.

3. Can I customize the products featured in my newsletter?

Yes, you can personalize your newsletter by selecting your preferred products and recipes on your Pampered Chef account. This will ensure that the items featured in your newsletter are tailored to your interests and needs.

4. How do I subscribe to the newsletter?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you will automatically receive the newsletter. If you are a customer, you can subscribe to the newsletter by creating a Pampered Chef account and opting in to receive emails.

5. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts in the September newsletter?

Yes, as a thank you to our loyal customers, the September newsletter will include exclusive deals and discounts on select products. Keep an eye out for these special offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PC_CPR