• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Miss Rema's July Newsletter? Catch Up Now!

In summary, Rema's July Newsletter from Pampered Chef includes new product releases, summer recipes, and exclusive sales and promotions. The newsletter can be accessed through email, the website, or social media. The promotions featured in the newsletter have a limited time frame, so it is important to take advantage of them before they expire. It is encouraged to share the newsletter with friends and family, and feedback and suggestions for future newsletters can be provided through email, the website, or social media.
raroll
Better late than never- here is my July Newsletter - I have used so many things from this wonderful community that I like to give back when I can - Thanks Rita for your great graphics which I borrowed. Please help yourself to this newsletter. It is not to big so you shouldnt have any problems emailing it out to you clients.

Rema

Attachments

• Rema's July 2008 Newsletter.doc
    756.5 KB · Views: 462
Very patriotic :)

LOVE it. Thanks for sharing!

1. What is included in Rema's July Newsletter?

The July Newsletter from Pampered Chef features new product releases, delicious summer recipes, and exclusive sales and promotions.

2. How can I access Rema's July Newsletter?

If you are a current subscriber to our email list, the newsletter will be delivered directly to your inbox. You can also find it on our website or social media pages.

3. Is there a deadline to take advantage of the promotions in Rema's July Newsletter?

Yes, the promotions and sales featured in the July Newsletter have a limited time frame. Be sure to check the dates and take advantage of them before they expire.

4. Can I share Rema's July Newsletter with friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share the newsletter with anyone who may be interested. You can forward the email or share the link on social media.

5. How can I provide feedback or suggestions for future newsletters?

We value your feedback and suggestions. You can reply to the email or reach out to us through our website or social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raroll
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • raroll
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Chef susan
  • aPamperedBride