• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need ideas for your January newsletter? Check out Rema's latest edition!

In summary, Rema's January Newsletter has the theme of "New Year, New Beginnings" and will include tips and recipes for starting off the year in a healthy and organized way. It can be accessed through an email link or on the Pampered Chef website under the "Newsletters" section. The newsletter will also feature exclusive deals and discounts, as well as new product releases and updates. It can be shared with friends and family through email or social media.
raroll
Hi guys- here it is still December (barely) and I have actually finished my January Newsletter and -as an added bonus :) : It isnt too huge to download here! Yahoo!!! Hope you guys are all doing well. Thank you for all the consultants on here that I have borrowed things from - I am pretty happy with my newsletter but I couldnt do it without borrowing other's idea's. THANK YOU !!!!!!!! Please help yourself to my newsletter - I hope you guys can use and adjust and save yourself some time. I have borrowed so many things off this site that I like to be able to "give some back". Have a good Day!

Attachments

• Rema's January 2008 Newsletter.doc
    861.5 KB · Views: 645
Thanks Rema, I'm sure I'll recyle some of yours!

Thanks for posting! My computer has been uncooperative over the past few days, so I just finished mine.

Thanks Rema ~ Looks GREAT!!!

Rema~ Thanks for sharing!!! For those of us who are newsletter challenged or my problem is finding the time to work on it, it is sooooo very much appreciated!:D

What is the theme of Rema's January Newsletter?

The theme of Rema's January Newsletter is "New Year, New Beginnings." It will feature tips and recipes for starting the year off on a healthy and organized note.

How can I access Rema's January Newsletter?

As a Pampered Chef customer, you will receive an email with a link to the newsletter. You can also find it on the Pampered Chef website under the "Newsletters" section.

Will there be any exclusive deals or discounts in the January Newsletter?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts featured in Rema's January Newsletter. Make sure to read through the entire newsletter to take advantage of these special offers.

Can I share Rema's January Newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, you can share the newsletter with anyone you think would be interested in the content. You can forward the email or share the link on social media.

Will there be any new product releases or updates mentioned in the January Newsletter?

Yes, Rema's January Newsletter will feature some exciting new product releases and updates. Make sure to read through the newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the latest Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raroll
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • raroll
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • cookingwithlove