• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rema's December Newsletter: Too Big to Download?

In summary, Chef Chad and Brandi created a newsletter with a photo that was 4MB large. They are unable to send it to their customers because it is too big. They would like to send a copy to their customers, but they do not know how to copy and paste the email addresses.
raroll
Well - I have finished my December Newsletter - unfortunately with the photo's it is a monster! 4 MB!!:eek: which I cant download here because it is so big. I have tried to compress it but it looks like this is going tobe it for this one- I just dont have time to re-do. If anyone wants me to send it to them - email me and I'll send it to you - just remember some of your customers may not be able to read it- I dont think hotmail will work with a "big ole file ". I'll make sure January's isnt "crazy big". Have a good day guys!

I'd like to see it too. I have just started and am going to be sending out newsletters. I want to make my own, but for this month I just stole...I mean, borrowed one. :angel: Thanks!

[email protected]

Sent you my newsletter!Hi guys- I sent you all my newsletter - let me know if you didnt get it. Does anyone know how to copy the individual email addresses once they are in the "reply" ? It looks like it is a photo because I couldnt copy and paste it- I had to handwrite it down and then key it into my email to send. Hopefully I didnt mess up anyone's email address:) . Have a good night!

Hit the quote button and it will show you the text where you can copy it. After you copy, just back out. Make sense? Just act like you are going to quote somebody and post, but don't.

I am in the process of making my very first newsletter. I'd love to see yours :)

[email protected]

Thank you! :)

newsletter:angel: I am in the process of creating my first newsletter, can you send me a copy too? Thanks!

What is featured in Rema's December Newsletter?

The December newsletter features a variety of holiday-themed products, recipes, and tips to help make your holiday season stress-free and delicious.

How can I access Rema's December Newsletter?

The newsletter will be emailed to all Pampered Chef customers who have opted in to receive emails. It will also be available on our website and social media pages.

Is there a special promotion or deal in Rema's December Newsletter?

Yes, the newsletter includes exclusive discounts and promotions on select products that are perfect for the holiday season. Don't miss out on these great deals!

Can I share Rema's December Newsletter with my friends and family?

Of course! We encourage you to share the newsletter with anyone who may be interested in getting some holiday cooking inspiration. You can also share it on your social media pages.

Will there be a recipe featured in Rema's December Newsletter?

Yes, the newsletter will feature a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that is perfect for the holiday season. Don't forget to share your creations with us on social media using #PamperedChefHoliday!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raroll
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • chefsiefker
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
heat123
  • raroll