• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help From Technical Cheffers on My Newsletter

:)User friendly?? Tell us more please!Thanks!NicoleI switched to Tasty Tidbit's and love :love: it!. The website is: www.Tastytidbits.net.
PCJen
I am reworking my newsletter and have decided to send it out as an attachment from Word. The problem I am having is when I send it to myself and download the attachment it comes out blank.:eek: I don't want this to happen when I send it to my customers. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

I would download a free pdf maker like PrimoPDF, and generate a PDF from your word doc. Send the PDF instead of Word - not everyone has Word, and everyone can download Adobe Reader.

But be aware that the rate for people to click to open attachments is EXTREMELY low -- they fear viruses or just don't have the time or patience to open attachments.

If you're already sending it from Word, you can use the Mail Merge tools in Word to make the newsletter the body of the email. I've posted instructions for doing that several times. If you search, you should be able to find them (use Google, and type the following into the search bar there: site:chefsuccess.com mail merge word newsletter).

PampChefJoy said:
I would download a free pdf maker like PrimoPDF, and generate a PDF from your word doc. Send the PDF instead of Word - not everyone has Word, and everyone can download Adobe Reader.

But be aware that the rate for people to click to open attachments is EXTREMELY low -- they fear viruses or just don't have the time or patience to open attachments.

Thanks Joy. I know the open rate is low sending it as an attachment but this is the only way I can send pics and have them come out right. I am just so tired of sending text only newsletters (It's been 5 years,through Yahoo). I thought maybe if I send pics (I cut and paste from PC flyers etc.) with the newsletter I might get more response from people.

chefann said:
If you're already sending it from Word, you can use the Mail Merge tools in Word to make the newsletter the body of the email. I've posted instructions for doing that several times. If you search, you should be able to find them (use Google, and type the following into the search bar there: site:chefsuccess.com mail merge word newsletter).

Thanks Ann. I don't think this works with Yahoo that I know of and I have never used Outlook so I don't have any of my contacts there.

Jennie you could always sign up a newsletter service. I pay $24 for the year and it so worth it!

Laurie,
Which site do you use for that low cost??
User friendly?? Tell us more please!
Thanks!
Nicole

niktim3 said:
Laurie,
Which site do you use for that low cost??
User friendly?? Tell us more please!
Thanks!
Nicole

I switched to Tasty Tidbit's and love :love: it!. The website is: www.Tastytidbits.net.

HTH!

pamperedpals said:
Jennie you could always sign up a newsletter service. I pay $24 for the year and it so worth it!

Yea I have been thinking about it. But I like to have control over what goes in it and how it looks. It would be nice however, to cut down on how much time I spend on the darn thing. I am so swamp with family, our construction biz, PC, and what ever else comes up. Maybe I should just break down and do it.

1. How can I customize the layout of my newsletter?

To customize the layout of your newsletter, you can use our drag and drop editor which allows you to easily move and resize elements. You can also choose from our pre-made templates or create your own from scratch.

2. How do I add images to my newsletter?

To add images to your newsletter, you can click on the image icon in the editor and upload your desired image. You can then resize and move the image to your desired location within the newsletter.

3. Can I include links in my newsletter?

Yes, you can include links in your newsletter. Simply highlight the text or image you want to turn into a link and click on the link icon in the editor. You can then add the URL you want the link to direct to.

4. Is it possible to schedule my newsletter to be sent at a specific time?

Yes, our platform allows you to schedule your newsletter to be sent at a specific time and date. This is helpful for planning ahead and ensuring your newsletter reaches your audience at the most optimal time.

5. Can I track the performance of my newsletter?

Absolutely! Our platform provides detailed analytics on your newsletter's performance, including open rates, click-through rates, and more. This allows you to see what is working well and make improvements for future newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pchefjaneen
  • esavvymom