• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I See Who Opt-Out of the Newsletter

In summary, as a representative for Pampered Chef, I am not able to see who has opted out of the newsletter, as this information is confidential and only accessible to our marketing team. To opt-out of the newsletter, you can click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email you receive or contact our customer service team. By opting out, you will no longer receive our monthly newsletter email, but may still receive promotional emails. You can opt back in at any time and your personal information will be protected and not shared with third parties.
sarahsworld2000
Hello- My first HO newsletter went out this month and I have a few people who opted out. Is there somewhere that I can see who it is? I want to make sure that I don't send them an email from my regular email address if they opted out of the newsletter, but I can't find a place to see who they are???
Thanks,
Sarah

Duh, I got it to work. Sorry for the dumb question!

how I can't get it to work!

On the subscribers page, you have to uncheck active and check opt out and hit go and it will show you.

Hi Sarah,Thank you for reaching out about your HO newsletter. I understand your concern about not wanting to accidentally send emails to those who have opted out. The best way to view the list of people who have opted out is through your HO account. Once you log in, go to the "My Contacts" tab and select "Manage Contacts." From there, you can filter your contacts by those who have opted out of emails. This will give you a list of the individuals who have opted out and you can ensure that you don't send them emails from your regular email address.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.Best,

Can I See Who Opt-Out of the Newsletter?

Unfortunately, as a representative for Pampered Chef, I am not able to see who has opted out of the newsletter. This information is confidential and only accessible to our marketing team.

How Can I Opt-Out of the Newsletter?

To opt-out of the Pampered Chef newsletter, you can click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email you receive. You can also contact our customer service team and request to be removed from our mailing list.

Will I Still Receive Promotional Emails After Opting Out of the Newsletter?

By opting out of the newsletter, you will no longer receive our monthly newsletter email. However, you may still receive promotional emails for special offers or new products, as these are separate from our newsletter mailing list.

Can I Opt Back In to the Newsletter After Opting Out?

Yes, you can opt back in to the newsletter at any time by clicking on the "subscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email you receive. You can also contact our customer service team and request to be added back to our mailing list.

What Happens to My Personal Information After Opting Out of the Newsletter?

Your personal information is protected and will not be shared with any third parties. When you opt-out of the newsletter, your information will be removed from our mailing list and will no longer be used for newsletter purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • climbercanoe3