• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Get a Kick Out of Some People Who Read My Email Newsletters....i

In summary, Becky suggests Becky suggests doing a "Special Customer" newsletter for those who are repeat hosts or make repeat orders throughout the year.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I get a kick out of some people who read my email newsletters....I sent one out yesterday titled "Help Whip Cancer, Help Save Lives" and did not expect anyone to opt out. I did have 4 opt out and I didn't recognize their email addresses (basically they were just on my list, not repeat customers). I totally got a kick out of the fact that one of the ones who opted out kept looking at the email after s/he opted out! Wouldn't it be something you just send to the trash?!? How funny!

That is funny Kate! How do you know she kept reading? Do you beling to a service?

Did you get a hold of that lead I sent ya?

Kristi - I use ConstantContact.com which tracks opens and links. It is really funny to see people who open the email 20-30 times! Those are the ones I make sure to follow up with a call in a day or two.I emailed the lead yesterday and have not heard back.

I send my team a weekly e-mail using constant contact and I can see who opens it. I keep consultants on for a year after they go inactive and what's funny is they are the ones who look at it the most! I contacted them and asked them if they were interested in getting started again and they said no, but somewhere they are still interested or they would trash it! Sometimes I just can't figure people out! :)

How much does it cost for CC? I have almost to 1100 customers emails

I sent you a referral email, but here is the pricing chart. It might not be worth it for you to do your whole list, but you can try it for free with less than 100 contacts.
Tier # of Contacts 1 month 6 months (10% off) 12 months (15% off)
1 0 - 500 500 $22.50 $121.50 $229.50
2 501 - 2,500 2500 $45.00 $243.00 $459.00
3 2,501 - 5,000 5000 $75.00 $405.00 $765.00
4 5,001 - 10,000 10000 $112.50 $607.50 $1,147.50
5 10,001 - 25,000 25000 $225.00 $1,215.00 $2,295.00
6 25,001 - 50,000 50000 $375.00 $2,025.00 $3,825.00

pampmomof3 said:
How much does it cost for CC? I have almost to 1100 customers emails

Yeah, that's my problem too. I have TONS of email addresses. I've weeded a lot of the bad ones out, but I still have a ton and this is why I haven't done constant contact, although I'd love to! I'd love to know those stats.

It IS weird why some people continue to look at them! I had someone request to be removed from my email list last month right after she placed an order on my website! Weird. Hopefully she's keeping my website in her favorites or something.

Becky - have you thought of doing a "Special Customer" newsletter for those who are repeat hosts or make repeat orders throughout the year? That might allow you to try out Constant Contact without breaking the bank.Or, on the other hand, you could put those you haven't heard from in a while in your 100 free contacts and see if they do open the emails. If they don't, then contact them to see if they are still interested.That might be tons of work, but it could help.

5 Most Frequently Asked Questions:

1. Why is it important for subscribers to read email newsletters?

Reading email newsletters from Pampered Chef is important because it allows you to stay updated on the latest products, promotions, and cooking tips. It also gives you access to exclusive offers and discounts that are only available to newsletter subscribers.

2. Can I customize the frequency of receiving email newsletters?

Yes, you can customize the frequency of receiving email newsletters. Pampered Chef offers the option to receive newsletters weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. You can also unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time.

3. How do I sign up for email newsletters from Pampered Chef?

To sign up for email newsletters, simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up box. You can also sign up through a Pampered Chef consultant or during the checkout process when making a purchase.

4. What kind of content can I expect to see in the email newsletters?

Our email newsletters feature new product releases, recipe inspiration, cooking tips and techniques, as well as exclusive offers and discounts. We strive to provide valuable and engaging content for our subscribers.

5. Can I share the email newsletters with my friends and family?

Yes, you can share the email newsletters with your friends and family. In fact, we encourage you to share the love of cooking and the benefits of Pampered Chef products with those you care about. You can forward the newsletter or share it on social media with just a click of a button.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jwpamp