• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Opted Out for My Own Email???

In summary, the conversation involves a person realizing they forgot to send an email to their customers and quickly sending it out. They then receive a system-generated message stating that one of their contacts has opted out of receiving emails. After some confusion, it is determined that the opt-out was accidentally caused by forwarding the email with a "remove me" link. It is advised to double check the contact list and not worry too much about the situation.
katie0128
Silver Member
So, I'm here on CS tonight, minding my own business when I realize I was supposed to send an email to my customers. When I send emails to my customers en mass, I sent it to myself and blindcopy everyone else. So, I go get that done and within a few minutes get this...

Please do not reply to this e-mail. It is system-generated and does not accept replies.

Hi Katie Dooley

Katie Dooley (e-mail: [email protected]) has chosen to opt-out of receiving e-mails from you. A privacy block has been placed on this contact in your Contact Assistant. You may remove this block ONLY if you receive explicit instruction to do so from this contact.

Thank You

Not a problem to get an opt-out message, until I realized that it was saying that I opted out of receivng my own message. Unless I'm waaaaaaay more tired than I realize, I didn't opt out of anything.

Anyone have this happen before???

If you sent it to yourself and then forward it on without deleting the "remove me" link, you will have customers clicking on it and thinking they are removing themselves. That is probably what happened.

That is funny. So, I guess the question is do you give explicit permission to remove the block? ha, ha just kidding. I too am also tired. I have spent an hour learning how to post photos.

Oooo... well then someone is going to be mighty po'd when they get another email from me next month. I'll make sure to remove that "remove me" link next time. Thanks!

Hi there! Don't worry, I've had this happen before too. It's just a system-generated message that can sometimes be a bit confusing. It's most likely just a glitch in the system. I would recommend double checking your contact list to make sure that your email is still included and not accidentally opted out. If everything looks good on your end, then I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just continue sending your emails as usual and if you do receive any more opt-out messages, just double check to make sure they are not from contacts you didn't intend to opt out. Thanks for reaching out and happy cooking!

What does it mean to "opt out" for my own email?

"Opting out" for your own email means that you have chosen to stop receiving emails from a particular sender or company. This can be done by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt out" link typically found at the bottom of marketing emails.

Will opting out of emails from Pampered Chef affect my account or orders?

No, opting out of emails from Pampered Chef will not affect your account or orders in any way. You will still be able to access your account and place orders as usual.

How long does it take for the opt out process to take effect?

The opt out process is typically immediate, but it can take up to 10 business days for your request to be fully processed and for you to stop receiving emails from Pampered Chef.

Can I opt back in to receive emails from Pampered Chef in the future?

Yes, you can opt back in to receive emails from Pampered Chef at any time by clicking on the "subscribe" or "opt in" link found at the bottom of our marketing emails.

Will opting out of emails from Pampered Chef affect my consultant status?

No, opting out of emails from Pampered Chef will not affect your consultant status. You will still be able to access your consultant account and receive important communications from Pampered Chef through other channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
trps
  • Poll