• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Contacting Customers Who Opt Out of E-Mail

In summary, if a customer wants to opt out of receiving emails from Pampered Chef, they can click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email. Once they confirm their request, they will no longer receive emails from the company. It is important to respect their decision and not contact them through email. If a customer requests to be removed from the email list, their request should be honored immediately and they can also be offered other methods of contact. It is not appropriate to send any promotional or informational materials through other methods without their consent. To prevent customers from opting out in the future, it is important to send relevant and engaging content, have permission to send emails, and provide options for them to update their preferences. Offering exclusive
NooraK
Gold Member
If you have a customer who has opted out of e-mail contact through PWS e-mails or newsletter e-mails, do you remove them form follow up by phone as well? I had a fairly recent guest opt out of emails, but I've never been able to reach her after the show for even an Out of the Box call. Of course, that being said, I wouldn't be losing much business in not trying to contact her again, but I was just curious as to what everyone else thinks.

I remove them altogether. Its a privacy thing...

I personally wouldn't follow-up to ask her about it. Everyone has different interests; hers may not really be cooking or PC related. She isn't rejecting you, just the monthly email.

(I get tons of email and find I simply have to say no to some of the newsletters, announcements, and offers from fellow business owners. It would be an uncomfortable burden to have to 'explain' my decision to each one I opt-out of.)

Oh, I wasn't going to ask her about why she opted out. I know how jam packed e-mail can get with newsletters. I just wasn't sure if I should continue to try to contact her by phone to ensure she had received her product and whether she was happy with it.

Oops...that's what I get for rushing thru the postings tonight. :eek:

I would still do the customer care call, so as to make sure everything is okay with the orders/products. You can start it off by saying this is not a sales call, but a service call you do after each order is received.

1. How do I know if a customer has opted out of receiving emails?

At the bottom of every email from Pampered Chef, there is an "unsubscribe" link. If a customer clicks on this link, they will be directed to a page where they can confirm their opt-out request.

2. Can I still contact a customer who has opted out of emails?

No, if a customer has opted out of receiving emails, it is important to respect their decision and not contact them through email. This could result in a violation of email marketing laws.

3. What should I do if a customer requests to be removed from my email list?

If a customer requests to be removed from your email list, you should immediately honor their request and remove them from your email list. You can also take this opportunity to ask if they would like to be contacted through other methods, such as phone or mail.

4. Can I still send information about Pampered Chef to a customer who has opted out of emails?

No, it is important to respect a customer's decision to opt out of receiving emails from Pampered Chef. This includes not sending any promotional or informational materials through other methods without their consent.

5. How can I prevent customers from opting out of emails in the future?

The best way to prevent customers from opting out of emails is to make sure you are sending relevant and engaging content. Ensure that you have permission to send emails to your customers and provide options for them to update their email preferences. You can also offer exclusive discounts or promotions to incentivize them to stay subscribed to your emails.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • merego
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706