• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Requests I Sent to Pampered Chef

In summary, the speaker has shared several suggestions for improving the user experience on the P3, PWS, and Download Center. These include being able to search for products by name on P3, tracking the status of emails sent through the PWS and customer connection section, and having a PDF of gift suggestions from the Holiday Mini-Catalog on the Download Center. The speaker hopes that Tech Support will implement these ideas.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I just sent the following e-mail to Tech Support....I hope they implement some of this! :)

I have several requests:

P3 - Be able to search by product name in the product number box on P3. I would like to be able to be "mouse less" when entering an order. I want to be able to type "chopper" in the item # box & have it automatically pop-up with the matches. I would then select by using an arrow key & enter when I see the item that I want to add to the customer's order.

PWS - I want to be able to see if a host has received my "Send host e-mail"
from a show listing. I also want to see if my customers are receiving the customer connection e-mails that I send out. I would also like a generic e-mail template on the customer connection section. I want to send my newsletters through the customer connection website & don't have a generic template that will fit what I want.

Download Center - I would like a PDF displaying the gift suggestions that are shown in the Holiday Mini-Catalog. I'm having a Holiday Shopping Show where I'll be showcasing these gift set ideas & would like to have something to show with them.

Just thought I'd share. :)

That's great! I think it is very annoying that there isn't a generic email option on the customer connection. Sometimes, we just need to create our own, not specific to a theme show or special. I hope they listen!

Hi there! It sounds like you have some great suggestions for improving the user experience on the P3, PWS, and Download Center. I especially love the idea of being able to search for products by name in the product number box on P3 - that would definitely make the ordering process much smoother. And being able to track the status of emails sent through the PWS and customer connection section would be incredibly helpful as well. I also think having a PDF of gift suggestions from the Holiday Mini-Catalog would be a fantastic addition to the Download Center. Thanks for sharing your ideas - I hope Tech Support takes them into consideration!

What is the process for submitting a request to Pampered Chef?

To submit a request to Pampered Chef, you can either fill out the contact form on our website or call our customer service hotline. Simply provide us with your name, contact information, and a detailed description of your request. We will review your request and get back to you as soon as possible.

How long does it typically take for Pampered Chef to respond to a request?

We strive to respond to all requests within 24 hours during regular business hours. However, during peak times or holidays, it may take us a little longer. Rest assured, we are working hard to address your request and appreciate your patience.

Can I cancel or make changes to a request I already submitted to Pampered Chef?

If you need to cancel or make changes to a request you already submitted, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that we may not be able to make changes or cancel if the request has already been processed.

What types of requests can I submit to Pampered Chef?

You can submit a variety of requests to Pampered Chef, including product inquiries, order issues, returns, and general questions. We are here to assist you with any issue or concern you may have. If you are unsure if your request is something we can assist with, feel free to reach out and we will be happy to help.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to submit a request?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to submit a request. We are happy to assist all customers with their requests and provide excellent customer service to everyone. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, we would love to have you join our team!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mspibb