• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Thought Someone on Here Might Be Able to Help Me. Is There Any Way

In summary, the person is asking if there is a way to see who has denied their friend requests on Facebook. They have received a great response from some people, but there are a few who have not responded and the person is unsure if they denied the request or if it was not sent. They are wondering if there is a way to check who has denied their requests and if anyone has had the issue of friends disappearing on Facebook. The response is that there is no way to see who has denied requests, but it might be helpful to keep a list to avoid sending multiple requests and to send a personal message apologizing if a previous request was sent. The person responding has not had the issue of friends disappearing, but notes that Facebook can be
I thought someone on here might be able to help me. Is there any way to see who has denied your friend requests? I have sent some out to hosts and customers and gotten a great response, but there are a couple that say add as friend and I am not sure if I didn't send them a request or if they denied it. If they did that is fine, but I would hate to send them another request:eek: Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Re: QuestionNext to their name it should say "friend request pending" if you already asked them. Some people rarely get on so it's not necessarily that they've ignored you.

Re: QuestionI have some that say that. I think some of them may have clicked no to my friend request, but I really can't remember if I asked them for sure. I just didn't want to send a second request if they already said no. I didn't know if there was a way to see anyone who said no.

Re: QuestionThere isn't a way to see if anyone has denied your requests. If you are sending out a large bunch, it might be a good idea to keep a list so you don't send second requests.... You could always send a request to those you can't remember and include a personal message saying apologizing if you already sent a previous request...

Re: Question
Kathy's_Kitchen said:
There isn't a way to see if anyone has denied your requests. If you are sending out a large bunch, it might be a good idea to keep a list so you don't send second requests.... You could always send a request to those you can't remember and include a personal message saying apologizing if you already sent a previous request...

Thanks,
I was afraid that was the answer, I already sent the requests and I didn't make a list so it is too late for that. There are a few people who I thought were already on my friend list and now aren't and I don't know if they took me off or not. Has anyone had a problem with people disappearing even when neither person took the other off?

Re: QuestionI've never had that problem (people disappearing) but I know facebook can be glitchy at times.I knew it was too late for your list - that's why I suggested sending the request with the apology :), they can always deny you again that way if they want or decide to be your friend this time. :D

Related to I Thought Someone on Here Might Be Able to Help Me. Is There Any Way

1. Can you help me with a recipe using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes available on our website that use our products. You can also reach out to our customer service team for personalized recipe suggestions.

2. Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products in the dishwasher?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the product care instructions for each specific item to ensure proper care.

4. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant, you can reach out to an existing consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will be able to provide you with more information on the process and how to get started.

5. Are Pampered Chef products only for cooking?

No, we also offer a variety of products for baking, entertaining, and kitchen organization. Our products are versatile and can be used for various purposes in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • reneenshelcook4u
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • paigev71