• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Here, There and Everywhere...

In summary, shipping costs vary depending on the weight and size of your order and the shipping destination. International shipping is available to select countries, but additional customs fees or taxes may apply. You can track your order using the tracking number provided and delivery times vary depending on the shipping method and destination. If you need to change your shipping address after placing your order, please contact customer service as soon as possible. Additional fees may apply for address changes after an order has been shipped.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Well... okay... not everywhere but here is my question...
I have someone who very much wants to host a show.. possibly next week...but they are moving in May. She would like her host order to be shipped to her MIL's home instead of having to move it from here... but the guest orders need to come here. Has anyone handled this before? Is there an easy solution... does making her MIL a co-host help? Any wisdom on this would be greatly appreciated! :) Happy March!

I think she would have to pay special shipping on her order to go to the MIL.

I have had the host order shipped to a different address she does have to pay the special shipping price. Depending what all she is getting she may want to take it with her but she can pay to have it shipped wherever.

Thanks! If she co-hosts with her MIL can it be split shipped to go to two different places? Or will it just be easier to keep her as the sole host and pay the different shipping? She is going to call me soon and I just want to know what I'm talking about. THANKS!!!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
Thanks! If she co-hosts with her MIL can it be split shipped to go to two different places? Or will it just be easier to keep her as the sole host and pay the different shipping? She is going to call me soon and I just want to know what I'm talking about. THANKS!!!!!!

It would be make sense if HO let us ship to both the co-host or host...but they don't. One address only....and then you will have to pay the direct shipping for the other(s).

Related to Shipping Here, There and Everywhere...

1. How much does shipping cost?

Shipping costs vary depending on the weight and size of your order, as well as the shipping destination. You can view the shipping cost at checkout before finalizing your purchase.

2. Do you offer international shipping?

Yes, we offer international shipping to select countries. You can view the list of eligible countries at checkout. Please note that additional customs fees or taxes may apply.

3. Can I track my order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this number to track your order's delivery status on our website or through the carrier's website.

4. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

Delivery times vary depending on the shipping method and destination. Most orders will arrive within 3-7 business days, but international orders may take longer. You can track your order's estimated arrival date using the tracking number provided.

5. What if I need to change my shipping address after I've placed my order?

If you need to change your shipping address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to update the address before your order is shipped, but we cannot guarantee that the change can be made. Additional fees may apply for address changes after an order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • Lexif424
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beckybell27