• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping C/O Consultant Question

In summary, it seems like more and more hosts are wanting consultants to ship shows to them, even if the consultant does not have their address listed. If the consultant does not have their address listed, the show will be shipped to the host's address with the name "C/O" underneath.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Okay...I have had some of my host's parties shipped to me in the past for various reasons. It seems like more and more are wanting me to do that lately. Usually due to vacations, bad neighborhoods,etc. I don't mind doing it. SO here's the deal though.

The last few that I have submitted HOST NAME C/O Ellen Hill with MY address, have shipped to the host anyway. What is up with that? Has anyone else here had that problem? After it happened the first time, I TRIPLE checked before submitting the next one just to make sure it wasn't my mistake. Nope. Still went to the host.

A couple times this happened, it was for a show that had 2 hosts. Is there some sort of PC limit as to how many shows the consultant can have shipped to her house? It is getting quite frustrating now because the last host this happened to lives in a not so nice neighborhood and was irritated to come home and see the boxes sitting there.

I dont know what is going on but at the end when it says who it is shipping to does it say your name?

I almost always have them sent here, I've never had a problem if you dont input their info it has to come to you.

Jennie4PC said:
I dont know what is going on but at the end when it says who it is shipping to does it say your name?

It says their name but then just under that is has C/O my name. I have my address and everything. I don't understand (other than them being past hosts) how PC even has their address to ship it to them. Maybe I am doing something wrong. My last show was sent to me here with no problems, but it was for someone that I have never done a show for. I didn't do anything different with the other ones that I did with hers.

Are you checking the Ship to address button in p3?

crystalscookingnow said:

This is the only thing I am thinking too.

crystalscookingnow said:

I was thinking the same thing.:)

All Great Minds are thinking ALIKE! :) LOL I was thinking the same as I was reading the thread.

crystalscookingnow said:

I am still on the old Pampered Partner program. I know, I know...I need to get with the program and upgrade. I have issues with change. lol

I would call HO and ask them why this is happening. If I set it up w/ a hostess to have the show shipped to me they don't expect it to come to them and then it would look "bad" that I didn't do what I said I would. I would find out what HO has to say about this one.
Best of luck!

I guess from what you all have said here that there is no limit to how many times you can ship to yourself? i would assume if you put your own address as the host's address, there would be no mistake. I have wanted to do this a lot because my osts are unreliable and hard to reach sometimes and I usually have some outside orders I bring to their shows. I do not want to track them don for these items - especially since they have benefitted from them in their guest sales and rewards level.

1. What is the shipping policy for orders placed through a consultant?

All orders placed through a Pampered Chef consultant will be shipped directly to the customer's preferred shipping address. The shipping cost is determined by the total cost of the order and will be included in the final price at checkout.

2. Can I choose to have my order shipped to my consultant's address instead?

No, all orders must be shipped directly to the customer's preferred shipping address. This ensures a smooth and efficient delivery process.

3. How long will it take for my order to be shipped?

Most orders placed through a consultant will be shipped within 2-3 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on the availability of the product and the customer's location.

4. Can I track my order once it has been shipped?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, a tracking number will be provided to you by email. This will allow you to track the status of your order until it is delivered.

5. What should I do if my order is damaged during shipping?

If your order arrives damaged, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will assist you in filing a claim with the shipping company and ensuring that you receive a replacement or refund for the damaged items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • lisaw
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lisaw
  • straitfan