• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Special Shipping Question: Ordering Gifts for Out-of-State Family Members

In summary, the person is trying to close out their last show of February and has a past host who wants to buy two pieces of cookware for her grandmother in another state. The past host doesn't want to have to ship the items back and forth, so the person asks if they can add the items to her friend's order and enter special shipping information for the grandmother. Someone responds that they have done something similar before, adding the past host twice to get both the 60% off and 10% off discounts. Others suggest adding the grandmother as a co-host or having the receipt in her name. The person is grateful for the help and confirms that they can do this.
MissChef
Gold Member
Not sure where to put this! Okay, here's the deal, I have my last show of February that I'm trying to get closed out. The past host who gets 60% off 2 items, wants to buy 2 peices of cookware for her Grandma, in another state. She doesn't want to have to ship it here, just to have to turn around and go ship it back out. She ordered some other products, but if I added the other products to her friends order that is a guest also, and just had the 2 60% off peices on her order, can I then enter the special shipping info, making it C/O her Grandma? Would this work out? Has anyone ever done anything like this before???? It's a new one for me and I don't get that stumped after 8 1/2 years!
I need to get this submitted, so I'd love it if you had some experience with something like this, letting me know if it would work!?!

Yes, you can do that. I did the same thing on a February show. I actually added the past host twice, though, once with the 2 60% off items (cookware) and the direct shipping, and then I entered her again so that she could get her 10% off other items. She had an additional $100 in orders so it made sense to add her as a guest, get 10% off, and pay $4.00 shipping rather than just add her order to another friend's - plus, then both her orders are under her name in case there's a warranty issue.

HTH!

Or, you can add a second order for the host, checked as co-host (so the same person is both host and co-host), or, heck, even put her grandmother as co-host so that the receipt is in her name.

If it's for the past host, do as Diane said!

thanks! I thought I could do this. The rest of her order is not very much. Anyway, thanks for responding, my internet was down for some strange reason this morning and I couldn't check and it was driving me crazy!

1. Can I request special shipping for my order?

Yes, you can request special shipping for your order. Simply contact our customer service team and they will assist you in choosing the best shipping option for your needs.

2. What are the special shipping options available?

We offer several special shipping options, such as expedited shipping, overnight shipping, and international shipping. Prices and delivery times may vary depending on your location.

3. How much does special shipping cost?

The cost of special shipping varies depending on the shipping option you choose and your location. Our customer service team can provide you with a quote for your specific order.

4. Can I track my order with special shipping?

Yes, all of our special shipping options come with tracking information. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number that you can use to track the status of your delivery.

5. How long will it take for my order to arrive with special shipping?

The delivery time for special shipping depends on the shipping option you choose and your location. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery time for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • kam