• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Out of State on a Show?

In summary, to ship a show out of state, you should research and find a reputable shipping company, provide them with show dimensions and pickup/delivery locations, and inquire about insurance and tracking options. The cost of shipping will vary and it is recommended to schedule it 2-3 weeks in advance. When packaging, use sturdy materials and clearly label packages. There may be restrictions on what can be shipped, so it is important to research state/country-specific regulations and obtain necessary permits or licenses.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Hi, I'm sure I could find this but I don't have time to scour through all the threads. I have an order on a show that is being shipped out of state. I know that I guess I have to put tax in manually? Or am I missing something I should be adding? but not sure where to find the proper amount? Any help would be appreciated.

Go to consultants corner and there is a spot to find tax rate guide. It will ask you for the zip code, or the city and state. There is will tell you. And yes you will need to enter it in manually

Thank you!

no problem

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I'm happy to help you out with this question. When shipping an order out of state, you will need to manually calculate and add the appropriate sales tax for that state. You can usually find this information by doing a quick online search for the state's sales tax rate. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm always here to help! Happy cooking!

1. How do I ship my show out of state?

The first step is to research and find a reputable shipping company that specializes in transporting artwork or exhibition materials. You will need to provide them with the dimensions and weight of your show, as well as the pickup and delivery locations. It is important to inquire about insurance and tracking options.

2. What is the average cost of shipping a show out of state?

The cost of shipping will vary depending on the size and weight of your show, as well as the distance it needs to travel. It is best to get quotes from multiple shipping companies to compare prices and services. Keep in mind that insurance and tracking options may also affect the overall cost.

3. How far in advance should I schedule the shipping of my show?

It is recommended to schedule the shipping of your show at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow for any unexpected delays. This will also give the shipping company enough time to properly pack and prepare your show for transportation.

4. What should I consider when packaging my show for out of state shipping?

When packaging your show, it is important to use sturdy and durable materials to protect your artwork or exhibition materials during transit. This may include foam padding, bubble wrap, and sturdy boxes or crates. You should also clearly label each package with the contents and handling instructions.

5. Are there any restrictions on what can be shipped out of state for a show?

Yes, there may be restrictions on certain materials or items that can be shipped out of state. It is important to research any state or country-specific regulations and restrictions before scheduling the shipping of your show. You may also need to obtain special permits or licenses for certain materials or items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • littlemaisyPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • rajenkiPC